The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-24-2003, 10:56 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "...city similar to Somalia"?

DAMN-IT-ALL!!! When-the-hell will America ever come to its senses? Unfortunately, the very first paragraph of today's (11/24/03) ASSOCIATED PRESS article doesn't seem to show that such will come about very soon at all.

Deaths in once-safe city
similar to Somalia

MOSUL, Iraq - Iraqi teen-
agers dragged two bloodied
U.S. soldiers from a wrecked
vehicle and pummeled them
with concrete blocks yester-
day , witnesses said, describ-
ing the killings as a burst of
savagery in a city once safe
for Americans.

DAMN-IT-ALL AGAIN!!! "City once safe for Americans"? Only fools and/or politicos could or would even contemplate conducting business as usual and rebuilding as if normal,...in such a hostile and belligerant country and/or "Indian Territory" environment.

Then too, if it would have been just as insane rebuilding Somalia after the comparatively much fewer deaths of: "America's Finest" there(?),...doesn't rebuilding Iraq at this point in time, besides ALSO being insane,...ALSO seem more than a bit stupid and quite frivolous with American Lives (both civilian and military)?

And besides, shouldn't we be rebuilding New York City's Trade Towers first,...before even considering rebuilding any enemy territory AT ALL?
Let The UN supply food, water and electric to the enemy ingrates, if needed. Maybe "They" might even have much better luck doing so?

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2003, 05:25 PM

Reconeil.

You are correct on this matter. Just another Somalia.. And you know how that turned out for us.

I have a plan that would end this Irag matter is about 24 hours.
Here goes.
I would make an effort to get word to all the people(women, children, old and young) to leave their cities.. Not a gun of any kind can they take with them. Let those that want to live, leave. Then I want 100 Navy jets, each loaded with 6 napalm bombs, and we work a grid mission on each city.. 50 jets going east down each streets with a bomb dropped in each block, and 50 jets going south doing the same bombing pattern.. We do this until each city is destroyed, set ablaze, torched, not a living thing left in their wake of destruction, as napalm goes in every crevice, door, and window. What fire won't destroy, the napalm will take the oxygen out of the air. Now we know, those that we let leave the cities, they have no weapons of any kind. Those that decided to remain, are no longer alive. We do this all cities in Irag, and I'm postive you will no longer have a war to fight.. So much for pain to those that killed our American service men.
Old 11-25-2003, 07:40 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Arrow

RECON & SKEETER -

I agree, oh how I agree!!!!

VERITAS
Old 11-25-2003, 11:25 AM

I regret these terrible things are taking place but like Scamp said above they are trying to get us to cut and run. I'd burn the entire place down and like the Jews are take tanks or bulldozers and flatten that place down to a fine dust.

If I witness those events kids or not I'm afraid I would have shot them down right there on the spot.

This type of killing is to scare our public and evoke overwhelming dread into our people. These tactics were used in Somalia if you recall and as bad as they were they were effective.

We've gotta turn up the heat and do a few dastardly things as a warning of things to come. These people only know strength and don't have the same meaning of life as we do. They've learned that our media will blast these ugly issues onto our TV's all night.

We must be getting close when it turns this ugly. We've gotta harden ourselves for these terrible things and react when they do three-fold to show our resolve.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 11-25-2003, 01:21 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Boats...

YOU-DUH-MAN!!!,...and especially with that: "These people only know strength" That's so simple, realistic and true, that it's actually quite profound and as good of an explanation of all of America's adversaries FOR OVER 50 YEARS.

Still, isn't it too bad that America's Leaders of over 50 years can't or couldn't grasp or appreciate such an unarguably sound and profound concept?

Leadership, even after: "9/11" still honestly believes that if you negotiate with and/or cave-into and give money and assistance to inately murderously fanatical scum,...they will be our friends. Go figure?

Though, and in fairness to such scum, it's no wonder the enemy think us pretty-much impotent against their religious resolve to kill Americans every which way possible. After all, treating an American Colonel in Iraq as a criminal instead of decorating him as a hero for saving his men,...doesn't exactly portray us as being a very bright adversary at all.

Plus, and besides helping out and encouraging the enemy with such self-defeating nonsense,...Americans must all seem like a bunch of politically-correct fools, whom apparently have no real stomach for playing hardball and/or what's REALLY needed TO ACTUALLY RESOLVE & WIN ANY CONFLICT.

Sad for The Boys (Gals also).

Neil
Old 11-25-2003, 04:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I?m 110% with Boats on this one. Brute force, intimidation and savagery are the coin of the realm in Iraq and the region. There is a reason that Saddam had such huge and multi- layered security forces and such a huge standing Army. And that reason was to project brutal force both internally and externally, no more no less. In our current tenure there, we can?t go to such extremes and the enemy knows that as fact. The vacuum of terror has been and will continue to be filled by opportunists, radicals, Islamic religionists, name it. The common cause they all have is to play to US public opinion, opportunistic US politicos, etc., for the sole purpose of creating a power vacuum in Iraq and then plucking a fat sitting duck. But then exactly who gets to do the duck plucking will be the cause of yet another round of perennial civil war I?m thinking. Boats is right about another subtle fact that isn?t well known. The enemy is feeling the heat, big time, and more desperate media seeking atrocities will occur. However, what is beginning to occur is attacks on Iraqis more so than on US personnel. And that is intended to be an object lesson and a statement to the Iraqi people.

As to similarities to Somalia, yes there are some and some frightening similarities at that. But overall I see the people of the Horn of Africa as being exceptionally deprived, isolated, absolutely poverty stricken, totally under the thumb of one war lord or another and having little or no ideal what goes on anywhere. And I see their cadaver butchery acts as a historic tradition. In some areas, wearing the bloody skin of a slain enemy for a few days is done as a gesture of some sort of ?macho?. Just prior to the Bakara Market battle in Mogadishu, some seventeen Pakistani UN troops were slain and totally skinned, no surprise.
In comparison, I?d say that the people of Iraq are far more advanced and cadaver butchery is an exception, not a rule. But we?ll see what we see and I hope I?m right.

Scamp