Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-23-2024, 10:25 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default The Sky Is Definitely Not Falling

1-23-2024

(personal opinions)

Chicken Little May Be Dead and Buried, save for those pieces that are probably in residence within a box of deep-fried goodies or in D.C. Itself!

And contrary to all of the hype, hoopla and falderal, the world is “Not” just going to fall to pieces if we don’t use a certain product, bathe with a particular soap or even genuflect to any politician upon command! And all of the brainwashing in the world is just not going to change this axiom of life, one damned bit - in my opinion?

So all of this impulse buying, these repetitious commercials, or even all of those, you have just got to have it-isms, isn’t going to change one damned thing , alter one damned final outcome or even make you smell one bit sweeter than just good old soap and water – ‘in my own personal opinion?”

And yes, “A Stinking and Ignorant Slob, Is Still - A Stinking & Ignorant Slob!”

But for the record and once again in my own personal opinion, a few of today’s commercials are only geared toward but one single end point and that is merely to separate you from the contents of your wallet or to even weaken your own mental capacities - once more, “In My Own - Personal Opinion!?”

Hardcore
Old 01-24-2024, 06:45 AM

Question He's not the guy we want - too radical - too unfit for office

HC -
-
The news of late is pointing out that Trump is having repetitive behavior and/or psychotic (mental) breakdown - and that - his mental state is very disturbing!
-
Psychologist are pointing out his procrastic verbiage and repetitive displays are showing major - if not all - the signs of a mental breakdown.
-
It's very visible and its showing - with his repetitive verbiage - and aggressive behaviors. Shrink's are pointing these out - indicating he's medically unfit for a Presidential term.
-
As we see often Trump's verbal antics and repetitive slander - are showing many Phycological Doctors - [who are pointing this out.]
-
That he's unfit to hold the Presidential Office with these outbreaks, verbiage & temperament.
-
He needs Medical Help - badly! He's close to a major physiological breakdown and - he could do even more damage "if not treated!"
-
Therefore - he should be disqualified - as a President - unfit for office.
-
The People of this Country must see that.

#1. He is unfit & unstable and his antic's and slander will only intensify and break him down further.

#1a. So this is making him unfit to carry the "FootBall" or have access to highly classified documents.

#2. Everyone is second guessing his reasoning for certain
programs and more-so - our Military Personal

#3. Let's face it his demeanor is too radical too spontaneous
to carry the Football - God only knows he's tempted!

#4. Ok voters - Who do you want other than Trump as President!?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
a. I don't want a rerun of the last presidential insurrection & or Leader!.
b. I don't want a snarly psychotic Madman as President.
c. Sadly I say - Biden - as well - is questionable - (the voter's will tell us)
-
Folks "America Is A Great Nation" - but only by putting in the right President.
You must have "absolute confidence" in our next President!
-
and "Then & Maybe Then" - we can once again reinstate American Pride and
Justice for All. So; He or She must be a true diplomat of the People and yet
harmonize the world order relations - in favor - of the Peoples of the
United States of America!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote