Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-21-2024, 10:42 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Question???

1-21-2024

“Partial statement by a graduate from a well-known university??”

“Biden has ordered the courts to Arrest President Trump, and I fear he will start arresting anyone who even voted for ‘Trump’ or supports him. What should I do?”
--------------------------------------
Now ‘If’ this statement has ‘any truth’ at all to it (?), “And I Personally Have My Own Opinions”, then this would be a dark day indeed for - “Our Nation!” And I do not know who could have ever come up with such an ebon analogy, but when that day finally arrives when who we vote for or who we politically support, can land us in jail”, then that is the day that “We the People” will have truly lost “Our Entire Nation!!”

Now I Don’t know how much of this horse-hockey is actually fact or if it is just totally crap, but in the event that there is even a modicum of truth behind this nonsense, then that would mean that “Our Entire Constitution, Our Bill of Rights and Even Liberty Itself” is coming under a vicious attack, and that would definitely lead to anarchy, “would it not?”

Then so much for the liberties and the freedom that every ‘Departed American’ has ever fought and died to preserve - over our last two and a half centuries - “And this is just not possible or even allowable?!” It does however, sound exactly like the kind of country-damaging horse-shit that our gallant nation’s enemies would love to attempt to interject into our matrix - in an effort to “Damage Our Great and Indomitable Society and even Our Very own Futures as well?”

The Very First Amendment however, and “Our Entire Bill of Rights” are still sacrosanct and the mandates of “Our Founding Fathers” - Along With The Blood That Was Spilled By Our Patriots Past - Must Forever Rule Supreme!!

“And So It Is!”

Hardcore
Old 01-21-2024, 01:15 PM

This is only to ruffle a few feathers - I doubt this will happen.
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote