The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2018, 08:54 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Double Standard

1-13-2018

“God Forbid that President Trump should ever pass gas in public, for if this should ever happen - there will be those out there who would also call it an impeachable offense!”

“Get Real People” Once elected, it makes no difference what political party that person belongs to, as we all will sink or swim upon their leadership, or lack of it! And for the record, and in my opinion, those who are doing their damnedest to detract from “This President” are, in effect, “Damaging Our Own Nation” in the process. But apparently they don’t give a damn, as to them the political party (any political party), means far more than our country itself, our reputation, our progress, our kid’s futures, and maybe even our survival as a nation, once again in my opinion!

The enemies of “Our Country”, and there are many, have got to be laughing their butts off over these purely-political attacks, as those who are doing the attacking, are damaging “Our Nation” and it’s future, a helluva lot more than they are any one single individual! “And it is still my opinion that these incessant attacks against Trump are geared merely to grease the path for a former contender to run again?”

“And once again for the record, maybe these countries, and individuals, who hunger to see us fall, should also come to realize that “Should the United States Ever Fail”, who in this world would be left to help to support them?”

Finally – “When The Reds vowed to take us over from within, maybe some of us didn’t realize - just how far within, they really had in mind?”

May “The Almighty” Forever Bless and Preserve “Our United States of America!”

Hardcore