Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-12-2018, 12:04 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Get This Straight

1-12-2018

Dear Governor Brown, et al;

First off, and with all due respect, where the health of my 95 year old mother is concerned, I could care less about the egos and attitudes of those who are merely space filler, in my opinion! I do not know how you personally feel about your own parents, but I’ll be damned if I will allow my mother to merely die at the hands of people who attempt to wrest absolute control over any person’s life and well-being, while insisting that they are in compliance with state regulations!

This is still America people, the same America that members of our family have fought and even died to defend since the time of The American Revolution!! And no one, let me repeat “NO ONE” is going to tell me that I am an annoyance for seeking information on my mother’s health! These people are not commissars, nor are they my lords and masters! I have, and continue to, pay my dues, and no one from the Oval Office on down is going to ever turn me into a second class citizen in my own country!

It is my duty, and my right as well, to inquire as to the health of my own mother who is in one of these rest homes, and contrary to their erroneous and nasty rhetoric, these rest homes are still at least partially supported with tax money, and don’t you ever forget it! I have but one mother, and like my country itself, no one is going to hand me guff when I attempt to call to inquire about her well being, especially when this rest home’s telephones are very often out of order, being recharged, or sundry other feeble excuses!! “I will not be controlled, I will not be intimidated, I will not be insulted, and my mother will not be abused – “Get That Straight!!” These people still operate, at least partially upon the people’s dime, media reports, and the ballot box!

Hardcore