Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-24-2018, 01:56 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Elder Care

5-24-2018

(opinions)

Who but a mob of uncaring beasts (opinion) could promote, or condone, the imprisonment of our elderly in facilities that amount (another opinion) to cattle pens, and this, for no other crime but growing old?

Worst yet, when these people, and the system that they claim to represent, can wantonly break the laws of common decency and this with the protection of higher-ups, I have to ask you, especially considering the fact that election time is growing near, why our nation and its temporarily elected officials, continue to tolerate activities which, in my opinion, echo of the “Old Third Reich!”

Once again – “What In The Hell Do We Elect Into Some Public Offices These Days –
Along With Its Corrosive and Often Bogus Support Mechanisms?”

“It is, after all, a person’s own choice in life as to whether they will become part of the solution, or just another portion of an ever - mounting problem?” (hrt – 24 May, 2018)

Hardcore
Old 05-24-2018, 02:30 PM

Arrow Good Question

As we all know many American's could do some good if they only wanted to. We see this everyday in our travels. Our government doesn't see it that way if they can't contribute in some degree and become self-sufficient the head turns away. It's heart breaking and yet many do turn away from the helpless or homeless. They usually say its not my problem I have my own family or I don't any any change.

Every society has evil ways or being unintended to those in need. You have to come from a background like that in order to know the issues at hand. Most silver spooned well to do's turn away from those in need. It's an ingrained character flaw that many have.

The streets in Chicago have many areas where those who fell out of society for one reason or another live in alley's or in subways or abandoned buildings. Some lost their jobs for one reason or another. Some just couldn't fit into the image or have the skills to be employed.

Every country I've been to have these issues. It's not any easy fix and sure Uncle Sam could help out but that would take away monies for the wall or cost tax payer's a few percentage points each year to care for them.

We were poor but we managed. Some other's were not as lucky. I feel bad for the unlucky ones who fall out of society. Note: and there are many. In the old days the family would take in Grandma or other relatives and help them get back on their feet. How many do that today? Damn few.

Uncle Sam can't be bothered with the aged or helpful individuals and tells the States to take care of their own. I've seen alley's where they just camp out and during day beg for coins which usually allows them to buy some cheap wine drink it and pass out over and over each day.

We have sub-culture of drops outs in our country but so do many others. It's difficult to say we can't help them - its more likely they have to ask for help and get nothing. I had one guy say to me during a lunch break gotta buck? His cloth's were ragged and torn and hadn't shaved in a long time. I said hey Pal when did you last eat? He couldn't say?
I said look we're going to lunch I'll but you lunch and after you eat it I will give you $3 dollars. He really didn't want to eat. So I said I've got to get to lunch or I won't eat today.
When I said that I felt strange. After a couple minutes he said OK I will go to lunch.
I watched him eat his soup, sandwich and a piece of pie. The whole time it looked like he wanted to throw up. He had three cups of coffee and looked much better. The guys I was with you must be nuts - I said naw have a heart I could be where's he's at someday you never know. He looked alot better after chow & I gave him his $3 and off to work we went. I never saw him again after that but I never forgot how good I felt inside.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote