The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-23-2020, 01:03 PM

Default "I was trying to get him off of me": Weinstein violently raped me, Sciorra tells jury

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2020, 01:39 PM

Arrow

These guys (with a lot of money and power can be real dogs) a PIG like them should be apprehended & castrated - and his nuts cut off! Those types are the Dirt Bags and the scum of the world - and we sure as hell don't need our women suffering this type of brutality. That's not to say she won't kill you when you pass out after beating her. Report his ass to the police and put a warrant on him.

My Daughter's first husband would beat her - I chased him down and broke both his legs.
I said to him - I would kill him next I see him anywhere - I mean anywhere. I took my daughter home and she left him and from then on she feared me because of what I did.
I think I may have been wrong but no one hurts my wife or kids - ever.

I told her "any man that would beat a woman" needs the crap beaten out of him. I haven't seen hide nor hair of him since then. She remarried another huge guy 6'8" tall guy who treats her like she's a queen. I told her now that's the guy you want to stay with. They have their verbal arguments - but he's never touched her.

My youngest daughter is the wild card. I chased guys away from my house with a baseball bat. They eventually got the message.

Ladies - don't ever let guy hit or hurt you! If so let someone know - immediately - you don't need this kind of treatment.

In 52 years of marriage I've never hit my wife - ever. She thrown stuff at me when she gets mad (she Italian) like my daughters. She's 5'1" and can be a real threat to you if she's pissed. That's why I married her - keeps me inline and she's a damn good cook.

Many guys won't talk like I do - but I do believe if I ever seen a guy whose beating the crap out of woman (regardless of circumstance) I will step in. Maybe I shouldn't - but I just can't stand anyone who beats a woman - even if she deserves don't whip on her - take a walk comeback and cool down. Iron our your issues. Worse case - leave if you can't work out your problems.

Boats

I'm sure I will get a few comments on my post. But my real father used to be the crap out of my Mom. I was beaten with a belt. I grew up hating the man. He's gone now and out of all that - when he died - he made me his executor of his estate. He was married 5X and still had issues with all his wives. He had a real mean streak in him. A true Italian from the get go.

Enough I'm talking too much.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote