Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-19-2018, 09:54 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Get Real

8-19-2018

(opinions)

“Come on people” – We are quickly turning into our own worst enemy! Or don’t you think that our enemies watch television or listen to the news, as well?

Granted, the people of “Our Great Nation” have the right to know what is going on around them, but when any political faction starts to destroy their own country, its reputation, its economy, and pride, and this for purely political ambition reasons – then isn’t it about time that someone calls a time out!

“In short and regardless of the agenda of any of those political soul-sellers, the reputation, security, and longevity of this nation of ours has got to come first and this is not merely an opinion, rather it is a cold hard fact! Or don’t you feel that you owe at least that much to future generations of American Kids?

Of course it is only my personal opinion, as guaranteed under “Our Battle-Scared Freedom of Speech”, but if actions do indeed speak louder than words, then the actions of the few who have proven that their political party leanings are of far more importance to them than even “Our Nation Itself” is disgusting and treasonous at best! (Yet another opinion)

“Peace and freedom walk together. In too many of our cities today, the peace is not secure because freedom is incomplete!”(John F. Kennedy, June 1963)

Hardcore
Old 08-19-2018, 01:30 PM

Arrow What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America?

My Sister sent this to me she lives in Arizona but this article was posted in the Denver Post: My Sister states she doesn't know when this was published or what the documentation was, but she states it strikes her as essentially true.

This really shows how the hiring of illegal's is a false economic practice.

Tina Griego is a Free-Lance reporter for the Denver Post. She writes some really good stuff and she is a strong advocate for LEGAL Immigration homework on issues is part of her make-up and fabric ..

Question: What if they left?

Not Democratic, not Republican, not liberal and not conservative. Just the facts by a good reporter!

What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America?
I, Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News wrote a column titled, "Mexican Visitor's Lament."

I interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while visiting Denver last week.
Hernandez said, "Illegal aliens pay rent, buy groceries, buy clothes.
What happens to your country's economy if 20 million people go away?"

Hmmm, I thought, what would happen?

So I did my due diligence, buried my nose as a reporter into the FACTS I found below.

It's a good question... it deserves an honest answer.

Over 80% of Americans demand secured borders. What would happen if all 20 million or more vacated America?

This may surprise you!

In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico, it would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded school systems, bankrupt hospitals and overrun prisons.

It would leave highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one another as English became the dominant language again.

It means 12,000 gang members would vanish out of Denver alone. Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs, and the terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens.Denver Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not have suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.

Denver Public Schools would not suffer a 67% dropout/flunk rate because of thousands of illegal alien students speaking 41 different languages. Denver's 4% unemployment rate would vanish as our working poor would gain jobs at a living wage.

In Chicago, Illinois, 2.1 million illegals would free up hospitals, schools, prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and more crime-free experience.

If 20 million illegal aliens returned 'home,' the U.S. economy would return to the rule of law. Employers would hire legal American citizens at a living wage. Everyone would pay their fair share of taxes because they wouldn't be working off the books. That would result in an additional $401 billion in IRS income taxes collected annually, and an equal amount for local, state and city coffer s.

No more confusion in Americanschools that now must contend with over 100 languages that degrade the educational system for American kids. Our overcrowded schools would lose more than two million illegal alien kids at a cost of billions in ESL and free breakfasts and lunches.

We would lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien inmates at a cost of more than $1.6 billion annually. That includes 15,000 MS-13 gang members who distribute $130 billion in drugs annually would vacate our country .

In cities like L.A., 20,000 members of the ' 18th Street Gang' would vanish from our nation. No more Mexican forgery gangs for ID theft from Americans! No more foreign rapists and child molesters!

America 's economy is drained. Taxpayers are harmed. Employers get rich. Over $80 billion annually wouldn't return to the aliens' home countries by cash transfers. Illegal migrants earned half that money untaxed, which further drains America's economy which currently suffers a $20 trillion debt. $20 trillion debt!!!

At least 400,000 anchor babies would not be born in our country, costing us $109 billion per year per cycle . At least 86 hospitals in California, Georgia and Florida would still be operating instead of being bankrupt out of existence because illegals pay nothing via the EMTOLA Act.

Americans wouldn't suffer thousands of TB and hepatitis cases rampant in our country - brought in by illegals unscreened at our borders. Our cities would see 20 million less people driving, polluting and grid locking our cities' greenhouse gases.

Over one million of Mexico's poorest citizens now live inside and along our border from Brownsville, Texas, to San Diego, California, in what the New York Times called, 'colonias' or new neighborhoods. Trouble is, those living areas resemble Bombay and Calcutta where grinding poverty, filth, diseases, drugs, crimes, no sanitation and worse. They live without sewage, clean water, streets, roads, electricity, or any kind of sanitation.

The New York Times reported them to be America's new ' Third World ' inside our own country . Within 20 years, at their current growth rate, they expect 20 million residents of those colonias. (I've seen them personally in Texas and Arizona; it's sickening beyond anything you can imagine.)

We already invite a million people into our country legally/annually, more than all other countries combined- with growing anarchy at our borders.
Interesting Statistics below!

Here are 13 reasons illegal aliens should vacate America, and I hope they are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them:

1. $14 billion to $22 billion dollars are spent each year on welfare toillegal aliens (that's Billion with a 'B')

2. $7.5 billion dollars are spent each year on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

3. $12 billion dollars are spent each year on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they still cannot speak a word of English

4. $27 billion dollars are spent each year for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

5. $3 Million Dollars 'PER DAY' is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. That's $1.2 Billion a year.

6. 28% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens.

7. $190 billion dollars are spent each year on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

8. $200 billion dollars per year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

9. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.

10. During the year 2005, there were 8 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border with as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from other terrorist countries. Over 10,000 of those were middle-eastern terrorists. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin, crack, guns, and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from the southern border.

11. The National Policy Institute, estimates that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.

12. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $65 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin, to their families and friends.

13. The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States!

Total cost a whopping $538.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 02:34 PM

Arrow To this I've served with and worked with many American Mexican's

In my 72 years I've served with American Mexican's and also in my worldly travels in my civilian work. They were well educated spoke both languages in many cases and had degrees in Mechanical & Chemical Engineering. Brilliant men who I still know to this very day.

We have to be careful when we point fingers at different races. I also worked with Filipinos, Italians, Germans and Saudi's. All brilliant engineer's. I also had encounters with Japanese, Australians, Swedish and Africans. If you treat them with respect and take some time to get to know them you'd be surprised how many have issues just like us American's. A very small minority of some - can destroy your interaction with the good ones. Our military can relate to this. All non-American's aren't bad but we all know not all American's are good as well.

My travels & associations with other races made me aware of the world we all live in. We all struggle to make a living and raise our families. Our religions are the pitfall in many relations due to those who preach all American's are bad.

The Turk's was my hardest to get to know they have many rules of which I learned in Jedia. I was fascinated by the hardware they carry. All have knifes of which many are handed down from one family member to another. Like an ass I asked one if he could show me his knife. He pulled it out and cut his hand - not deep but it bled. Religious upbring said they never pull their knives unless it is to draw blood. He knew I didn't know that and I apologized of which he accepted. But I never asked another Turk to me his knife.

I will say this Saudi has some "very strict" laws - make sure you know them before you enter and if you screw up - you will be surprised of the penalties. One example is if you take a cab ride and he has an accident - it's your fault and you have to pay the damages. His plea will be that he wouldn't have had that accident if wasn't for your telling him where to go. Strange isn't it. Just be careful over there - NOTE: No booze - nothing!!! Get caught its 3-days in a cage in the desert!! You will then possibly be kicked out of the country!

Again read up on wherever you're going!

Custom's in every land are different. You must read up on them to prevent an embarrassing moment like mine. The military teaches us many things but I must've missed that instruction. Phillipino's also carry large blades of which they need in the jungles and they are very good with them. They also carry butterfly knives and they are also very good with them. But they also sell them at the base entries as souvenirs.
DON'T DRINK THE WATER!!! You have the hershey trotts or worse!

So you can see our military may take you to many of these countries during wartime where it can be very deadly - if you are unaware of their customs.

Our current immigration situation in the states does need to be amended - a long time ago. Immigrants were crossing in droves to make money and work for low wages. American's knew they could hire them at low pay so their profits increased.

Plus the drug dealer's found many in the states who used drugs and crime rose in the states by the users to buy the drugs and this led to many deaths. Our Coast Guard is always on duty catching many of these guys but they still find a way in most of the time.

As my Sister's thread indicated in an earlier post. Immigration needs improvement we all know that!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote