The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Gulf War

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-28-2005, 02:00 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Shortdawg
Exclamation DSNurse

To All,

IT is time for atonement and the US government continues to hide. The impact of combined exposures DU, anthrax vaccine, chemical exposures continue to be battled with money going to research battling back and forth to cover up the damage, while the patriotic guinea pigs are the gulf war veterans battling Goliath. Why kill more lab animals, why not get all the data out on diagnosed and undiagnosed illnesses in this total population of us the guinea pigs.

It is time for an acknowledgement from the government that we swore to defend.
It is time for automatic granting of disabilities instead of each veteran having to fight their way through the VA system for compensation and care. IT is time to focus that effort on TREATMENT. It is time for VA to test our immune systems to all the viruses that are reactivated and causing further havoc on our body, it is time for the use of antiviral and other known treatments. It is time for them to do the eye exams to catch our failing vision and support that bodily system! It is time to have access for each of us to dental care, many of us are already suffering the breaking of teeth at gum lines and then having to pay a civilian dentist to remove what lies below the gum line. I am asking for DIGNITY!

It is time for active screening for cancer detection in each gulf war veteran. It is time for each veteran to get an MRI-RS! It is time for each veteran to get testing for MS and the other neuro-immune disorders. IT is time for each veteran to have their bone health actively monitored, we have huge numbers of veterans suffering disc degeneration in the spine at an early age.....and this is not being assessed until the damage and pain is there. It is time for support not only for PTSD(that the govt gave us thanks to their denials and delay in accepting us as casualties of war) but also for support to families that were kept in the dark and not given the truth!

It is time for all citizens to wake up. The VA budget has been decimated and the soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan if they have a outward appearance of casualty re amputation and deformed bodies will be given the care they deserve while others re Gulf War Veterans who are ill but outwardly do not show their casualty status will suffer gravely. It is like having a cancer and not being acknowledged.
It is like real suffering with undiagnosed neuro immune continuing damage to our bodies not being evaluated and diagnosed for what it truly is and left to suffer day to day. Wanting and dreaming to have our former lives back but left more and more to deteriorate unless you have money to run to civilian doctors for true assessment and diagnosis so that you have the ammunition to fight for your claim for a below standard compensation.

I am tired, angry, and every other feeling you can have. While I continue to be one suffering from that situation I described above, I dragged myself again to DC to be present at the Research Advisory Committee for Gulf War Illness /VA to listen to the government deny yet again DU and anthrax vaccine ill effects. At the same time I have a family! I have a daughter finishing high school, having a mother that has spent the last 12 years going back and forth to DC to fight the lies instead of spending quality time with her! I was in DC despite my brother in law laying in a HOUSTON HOSPITAL IN ICU in critical condition re Neurological hemorrhage and experiencing life threatening complications. Why was I in DC instead of at the bedside offering the emotional support to my sister in law and her children? I was there to witness the continuing travesty of the government I served for 20+ years, the government that my husband also served for 20+years, the government that my brother in law himself served in the Army and the Peace Corp, the government that both of my brothers served(one VIETNAM veteran), the government that my uncles and cousins served in WW2, Korea, and Vietnam, the government that my step father served(WORLD WAR 1). The government that my husband's father and his twin served in WW2. Much less the friends of myself and my husband and our family members that served!

I stood to witness, ask and demand that we all come to the table to solve the problem of the broken system, to ask and demand for atonement, acknowledgement, admission from this same government. To tell them they are crazy when they say they want veterans to come including past field grade medical officers that served with us, beside us, and are ill and dying too and then provide no transportation or housing to the event and to grant those same people that can tell them the truth of what really happened a measly 5 minutes under PUBLIC COMMENT. These are former field grade officers, degreed, professional people that should be granted equal time as any researched that has been INVITED and COMPENSATED to appear and present. I stood to ask questions yet again about the need to look at our teeth and our eyes and how VA compensation and care is unfairly divided out. to say that we should not have to fight as we are ill. That we should not have to have our spouses like Jan Brown live their last days on this earth fighting to care for her damaged gulf war vet husband and their offspring that were damaged directly by their dad's service.
TO have Jan's life recognized and on record. Yes Jan Brown who had been the spear carrier for Leischmaniasis angle on this has departed from this tortured life. She had multiple surgeries for knee and hip deterioration and then was diagnosed with LIVER cancer.....her whole family had been diagnosed I believe with LEISCHMANASIS and Hypercoagulation(HEMEX). She leaves her elderly parents to take care of her gulf war veteran incapacitated husband and two children damaged by gulf war illness.
We also recognized BIll Eddy a Vietnam Marine---that believed you were never left any one behind----who spoke out early on the Gulf War illness from within the headquarters of the VA! Bill was a father with 6 kids to get to and thru college, he was threatened and disciplined at least 6 times with the VA to be shut up and sit down. I will never ever forget Bill EDDY It was an honor and privilege to know him.
I will never forget JAN BROWN, how a quiet caring wife and mother stood up with us warriors and took on the Goliath valiantly and until the end.

I also reminded them that we told them in 93-94 that we would affect recruiting. We had an admission in 95-96 that was in deed true! We see it again now. They do not see that veterans----Plant the cornfields of future troops and if they treat us like disposable items then that is what they will reap, a disposable country. WE love and served our country in war to give each citizen safety at home, please don?t forget us now! Please don?t ask us to render up our loved ones to be treated as we have!

I am asking each of you to get active and get the press to cover the true story! TO shame the leaders of this government that lets this go on and on. I am asking you to write letters, call, email, fax the representatives and senators at federal and state levels, demand change! I am begging you to help other gulf war vets in all ways.
I am begging you to help start fund raising to provide civilian care, to help support these families, and yes to help fund their hotel or travel to DC to also be able to stand and fight.

Please read the following article on DU and realize this is just one of many of the causes of our illnesses----it ain?t just DU but a snowball effect of contributing causes---vaccines, DU, chemicals, nerve agent Sarin, pesticides, PB, oil fire particulates, leischmaniasis, and the sand itself that we inhaled. The very first hearings were NOV of 93 and since that time we have gone thru every kind of hearing, agency, oversight committees, research committees all doing their job to keep us trapped in the RAT MAZE of DENIAL and to contribute to the broken system of care and compensation.
Media has been threatened, researchers have been threatened and blackballed, doctors inside and out have been threatened............

Will you stand up and help?

Sincerely,
Denise AKA DSNurse
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2005, 09:59 AM

Default You aren't the only guinea pigs

I now suspect the same damage to you as has been happening for 3/4 of a century in our nation AND going unnoticed

This is a provable theory

Now, although I suspect the harm of 2-butoxyethanol to be over 70 years ongoing ... It was worse for the gulf war vet, in part because the military bought Corexit after 1989. It was invented for the Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup.

It is 38% of this poison and it doesn't belong ANYWHERE in the military ... especially sitting in the Arms room & leaking out of its metal barrels for all to get into their EYES

And then the same chemical drifting over everyone when the scuds and Patriot Missiles colided.

Well, for you it was an accident. The USA doesn't have a clue about this chemical's harm . And you can tell by how they 'suit up a soldier, that they have done all they can to protect their most valuable resource: our nation's best. Our youth that is hard working and honorable. You don't get 'rif-raf' in the military.

But, they forgot to give them air tight goggles when around the jet planes taking off and landing ... and for all cleaning jobs.

On the other hand, what happened to the Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup was no accident. Exxon knew the harm of 2-butoxyethanol and took the blood of the biorememdiation workers. Exxon monitored this themselves! Hoping for a money maker product. Didn't give them the results, by the way. And couldn't do so today, either, if asked. And the court has asked. But Exxon could not; or would not produce this for Donnie Moehler.

You have a right to be angry.

But not angry at the USA

I agree with you. THE USA SHOULD HELP OUR WOUNDED SOLDIERS and their families MORE than they help the do-nothing, live off the system welfare types.

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote