The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-15-2003, 09:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Baron Von Munchausen Would Be Proud!

NO SCOUT, RECON, GIMPY et al, this is not a political debating piece, but rather my own personal opinions on the 2004 elections as a whole (or is that HOLE)?

In the past, we have heard a horde of political aspirants, broad smiles plastered upon their well-fed faces, promises flowing like honey from their puckering lips, greed dripping from their every pore, and lies oozing from their gaseous draws like a barroom lush, late upon a Saturday night in Tijuana, Mexico Bordello!

I don?t know if the same old lies (crapola) works time and time again, or if people are just so gullible that they have to believe, even in something that they know for a fact to be pure horse shit! But lo and behold, come election time, shortly after countless million$ are pissed away through vested, lying commercials, we again all arrive at the polls to again exercise ?Our Right To Be Wrong!!"

Just think about what has come to pass since the last election, and the elections before that? The promises unkempt, the programs (including for veterans) under heated fire, an economy going bad, lightning wars turned into long, drawn-out blood baths, and the myriad of contenders (both parties) licking their jowls in anticipation of the blood feast to come!

The only problem is that within a few months of being elected, all bets are off, the rich get richer, insult is heaped upon misery, and the newly elected are blaming someone (or something) else for the nation?s woes!? Ah yes, the perennial victims of histories bullshit artists!

Why can?t many of these guys and gals do the honorable thing and just ?Shut the F--k Up!!? Either that, or go out and get a real job! One that their experience would suit them for!

There is always a need for a few more Whores, Pimps, Grave Robbers, Media Monkeys and Talk Show Hosts! (opinions) And if those jobs don?t work for you, there is always room for a few more useless assholes at the United Nations!!

VERITAS
Old 09-16-2003, 02:55 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Wow!!!...HARDCORE.

I thought I despised most HIGH (actually low) officials on The Public Dole more than most and/or TO-THE-MAX. Hell,...compared to you I'm a pretty-mellow pussycat. But then,...enough Moulson Golden will mellow-out even the angriest of patriotic Americans, made so since believing that The American Taxpayer gets short-changed at every turn, and mandated political-correctness only favors our rulers and foreigners (even foreign enemies).

Still, and what with all the pro-foreign (even for foreign murderers and their supporters) politically-excusing BS (ie. nonsense) seen on TV,...it must be admitted that it takes MORE & MORE Moulson to get the job done lately.

Regardless, I relinquish my titles of: Chief Political B-Buster or Rabblerouser Extraordinaire to you. It's the least I can do for one better deserving of such. Whatever,...don't ease-up for a minute. I know it's a dirty job. But, SOMEONE has to do it.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 04:47 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Thanks Recon- But remember this, beer (even Molsons) is dandy, but hard liquor's quicker!!

VERITAS