The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-23-2004, 07:18 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ron,...

...I have that "Stang" thing also, and the K5 bit times two now, a guy gave me a 1990, ...

...My Mother has/ "had" a 64 2=2, 289 for years, my brother, and I have it now, needs work, but it's all there, I was the last to drive it in high school in 77, it's safe in the garage awaiting it's time again,...

...He just finished painting his 64 Chevelle SS, and I have the 71, color keyed my wheels to match today,...

...John,... Andy is fine, he's got a horse,... errr a trojan,... errr a trojan horse in his computator, and is waiting on his son to come up from NYC to install/repair,... sends his regards,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2004, 05:27 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default seat

Would you like to sell you crappy old Ford?

Ron
Old 07-26-2004, 06:33 PM

Used to have an old 65 Plymouth Barracuda, baby blue, with a 273 V8.
That was one of those cars that you popped the hood and all you saw was the engine. I could stand between the engine and the fire wall to change the spark plugs. Now I open the hood and have to hunt for the oil stick!

People think that just because I was a mechanic in the AF I can work on cars...Not with these nails honey! Besides, if I did that then why would I need my mechanic friends down at Sunnyside Garage in Schodack? A whole lot of people would be out collecting unemployment. Think of how I'm doing my part to help the economy!

Hubby's got a sweet old 77 Nova. Needs a lottta work, needs a garage to work on it first. That's next summer's project...a new garage with a real floor, not a dirt one.
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote