The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-30-2021, 06:11 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Maybe It's Just Me

11-30-2021
“Possibly it is just me, but in my opinion, maybe it is about time that we begin to entertain doing (at least) a partial public turnabout?”

After watching a game show contestant falling to the floor and rolling around like an animal, and this just because their name was called to compete, I began to ponder just how, at a time when our national image is suffering a bit, we continue to accept as normal, things that use to be considered off color, or at the very least, in bad taste – but then, once again, maybe it is just me? “There was a time, however, when at least a little decorum was expected from most people!!”

This is not to say, of course, that excitement is not a good and normal thing – ‘Hell yeah!’ But some of the antics that a scant few people go through these days certainly portray a course of behavior that goes contrary to just about everything that I believe in, and accept as human behavior! “And to infuriate matter even more, these once questionable actions are not just tolerated and limited to certain venues either, but rather, even a few politicos occasionally engage in such questionable activities!”

Of course, it is a person right to act any way that they wish (within the law), but I find it indeed puzzling when some people engage in activities that they may consider as being cute on national television, or even within the bureaucratic arena itself, that are, in reality, merely a slap in the face to just about everything that this race of ours has spent the better part of (at least) three millennia attempting to rise above, but then (and once again)

- “Maybe It’s Just Me?!”

Hardcore