The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-01-2021, 09:07 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Getting Damned Close

12-1-2021

“We’re getting damned close to the end of the year, along with the phenomenal screw-ups on the part of some doctors and politicians, coupled with the tribulations and the unnecessary anguish that is being wrought as a direct result of these healers and politicos not doing the jobs that they have been sworn to do - or doesn’t anybody within these positions of trust and bogus compassion even care anymore?”

And like everyone else who has been damaged, in one fashion or another, by those who are sworn to do no harm (their words – not mine), their reoccurring promises of redemption that are flowing hot and heavy, apparently mean nothing anymore? And of course, and in my opinion – the day will arrive (JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE) when all lairs and users are brought to account before a power that is so much more mighty than these creatures of self-service could ever hope to be –

Once again, count upon it!! (My Personal Opinions), but in either case, the slate is clean again and we all have a fresh field of screw-ups to plow – and so it usually is!!

“Have a Very Merry Christmas, and A Free and Joyous New Year – If They Even Allow Us To enjoy them anymore –

That Is!?”

Hardcore
Old 12-02-2021, 03:54 AM

Default What's the big deal anymore? Just more of the same to me

Accumulating mileage is what we are getting. Year after year - day after day -
the news doesn't leave you with anything positive just M.O.T.S. (more of the same).
Each year brings us closer to our eventual last year. The issues of the day are disgraceful
and we don't have or see the happiness folks used to have about the holidays.
-
Our political system is a joke and in disarray.
-
People are still killing one another all across the globe.
-
Yea - what's to be happy about? Oh I did get my booster shot at the VA yesterday.
Arm is a little sore but it will go away.
-
Wife is not doing so well - in fact I feel her issues have increased and its affecting
her ability to live with it. All the Doctor's say there is nothing more we can do for her.
Not exactly what she wants to hear.
-
Went to the local VFW to shoot the shit and listen to the BS that is always present.
Many of the guys aren't getting the shots - that's their call.
-
I shit canned my belt and went to suspenders more comfortable with them on.
-
New Years resolutions? Nada - its always MOTS (more of the same).
I got a touch of Humbug of late.
-
Christmas lights not going up again this year. Have small tree that changes colors
and sits on an end table. Whole house decorations were done for years now its
just another day. The kids have their families and they get together at my
oldest daughter house.
-
Gifts went into checks since the wife doesn't shop anymore.
-
Joyous day's are long gone - we can only hope for another year and what it brings.
-
It's been a tough decade for many. Many of my Bud's and Family have dropped
off of late.
-
But I want to wish all you Veterans and current Military folks a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years.
I know its been tough on you guys - but hopefully things will improve for you.
I want to Thank You for serving our Country - whereas many won't join unless
they bring back the draft. (Which may come back you never know).
-
God Bless America - we really need it of late.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote