The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-13-2009, 10:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

"Entrapment" my ass! That's just 'positional jurisdictional enhancement'. But I'm glad he's disappeared. I'm going to start a business, called, "Uncle Guido's Personal Services." The tag line is, "We make swimming with the fishes easy!" Gimme a call - we'll solve the problem!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

What’s the benefit in PTSD and Agent orange disabilities. Maybe I should throw my hat in the ring. Is it worth the 2 year wait? Do I need to cuss out a few more Patriot file members first? What ever it takes you know.
Really what is the monetary value? Lets see a CEO of GM gets several Million , so I guess I should get _______.

Ron
Old 04-13-2009, 04:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default A firefighter

gets burned up in a fire. Hurt bad. What's the benefit in Workmans Comp? Should I set myself on fire? Maybe I should throw my hat in the ring. Is it worth the wait for Workmans Comp? I lost a hip in Vietnam and with that a career in Professional Baseball. Let's see, pro baseball players are getting, how much? 15 million a year? Take that times 40 years. I should be getting....what ______amount? Maybe I need to make more sarcastic remarks to ignorant Patriot files members.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 04-13-2009, 06:25 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Ron agent orange is for people with medical conditions aquired in vietnam. there are alot of different types of malidys it couvers not just diabetes. and Ptsd is awarded only after many batteries of tests with the shrinks. and alot of documintation. IE alot of collaberation from sorces like your military records and people whom you served with. just remember any system has lazy people in them who don't even really look into the claims they will do so many yeahs and nays per week just to keep their payday but I would say about 98 % of the workers are honest and though when prossing claims. I for one say if you have health issues and or PTSD you derserved to be compensated. remember not every wounded veteran recieved the purple heart. and alot of health issues don't surface for many years. Hell I for one wouldn't have been able to know if something was wrong with me for the first 25 to thirty years because I self medicated myself with Alcohol and denial.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Also

the shrink won't let you cut and paste someone else's experiences on his evaluation sheet.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 04-14-2009, 06:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ouch!!!!!

God bless the ACLU
Old 04-14-2009, 06:59 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Wow- talk about scissors up the ass

Been without power since yesterday AM just got back and LOOKit here. I love this shit
Old 04-14-2009, 10:50 AM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

Shot across the bow my Irish ass..that`s a broadside hit!

Peace,Griz
Old 04-14-2009, 11:09 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sumtimes them scissers what gits used fer cuttin' and pastin' gits stuck in that autimatical OPEN position, even when they are inserted rectally. That's what's done bin splained to me as "sarcasm." Then is when that OUCH that bOOger bOb talks about done arrives!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."