The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-06-2005, 12:59 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Open letter to all 100 United States Senators, etc....

?Open letter to all 100 United States Senators, etc....?

Dear Senator;

I sit here bewildered over the sad issue of provable impropriety that has been tolerated, engaged in, and even promoted (in my opinion), by the Veterans Administration and it?s past leadership!

Let me begin by relating that I opened up a claim for Service Connected Benefits some 16 years ago at the VA. Ever since that time, I have watched that claim (and myself) grossly mishandled. I have also been threatened (provably), and scoffed at during this time frame.

Also, the issues surrounding that claim (Military Experimentation as per DAIG-IN 21-75, COS 385 and the Church Senate Hearings of 1977), have been contorted and perverted by a series of systemic lies and manipulation on the part of that very same Veterans Administration and more than a few of it?s employees!

The ?Court of Veterans Appeals for Veterans Affairs" in Washington DC (COVA)? recently denied my claim for current and back benefits on a two to one vote. The decision was reached by them on the basis of provably false and/or misleading testimony given to them (under oath) by a member (or members) of a local RO, and indeed even the VA?s highest echelon in Washington DC itself! Their testimony was, I might add, fraught with outright and provable lies and misconduct, rendered under oath on the part of members of that same VARO etc.

In his sworn testimony, a highly placed member of that Regional Office swore in deposition, and under penalty of perjury (I have copies of this deposition and telephone records that debunk his erroneous testimony), that, during my tolling period in early 2002 (120 days), I had not contacted him in relation to my claim for benefits, as well as my appeal of the BVA decision.

This individual further denied (again under oath) his witnessed offer to assist me in filing the appeal with the Court of Veterans Appeals for Veterans Affairs. He also denied that he had said that he had filed and were handling this claim for me, and that all that I had left to do at that point - was to await the scheduled hearing! ?And these are statements that he made before witnesses and in writing, no less!?

I had (and have) irrefutable proof that this individual and a former VA Secretary, wantonly lied under oath, and that these facts, although in their possession at the time, were totally ignored!

This proof rests in the form of multiple telephone records furnished to me by the telephone company showing some 30 plus calls during that tolling period, and directly to this person at the VA (on his private phone line during the time frame referenced above, e-mails acknowledged by him that he had indeed pursued this case for me, and his own statement claiming to have handled and filed the matter for me personally, and in a timely fashion etc, etc. ?Again, I have hard copy to prove all of this!!?

The problem is this, however - The (then) Secretary of the VA also had copies of these same telephone company records in his possession when he denied the existence of same! Copies of these 30 plus calls made to the personal phone number at the RO of the highly placed individual in question! Yet the Secretary too, denied in writing, any knowledge or record (VA Form 119s) of these phone calls! Records keeping by them that is mandated by law!!

The Secretary was also furnished with duplicate copies of these telephone records by my attorney (I believe) and from me as well! ?Copies that he, in writing, later denied any knowledge of??

This former Secretary of the VA knew that these phone records (etc.) were factual and from the telephone company itself! Yet (in writing), along with that individual at that VARO, claimed that no record of any VA Form 119s (mandatory record of these many calls) existed!

Needless to say, as a result of their system-wide falsifications, my case was ruled against me by that COVA Court on a 2 to 1 basis! The judge that did rule in my favor, however, saw through this gross deception on the part of the VA in his written opinion.

Even though this Secretary has since left his position, I feel it imperative that this matter be addressed in depth by those with the power to rectify matters and seek justice, as even the Honorable President Himself was made aware of this situation and my contentions, and acknowledged same!

In fact, that President personally (I have copies of this also) sent the matter over to the VA Secretary, who in turn (believe it or not), immediately redirected it right back to the very same Regional Office where the gentleman who originally engaged in these damaging falsifications works! An RO that has, in my opinion, gone overboard to protect this person (or persons) of high position, regardless of the cost (physically, financially and mentally) to veteran claimants!!

The VA Director at that VARO, in turn, completely skirted the issue of wanton misconduct and falsification under oath. As a matter of fact, this director even refused to mention the provable fact of falsification under oath and gross misconduct by a member (or members) of their Regional Office? This individual instead, totally ignoring my contentions without even acknowledging or addressing them!

In other words, and in my humble opinion, the inquiry of even a ?President of The United States?, was not only ignored by the VA in D.C., but indeed it was immediately thrown back at a local - VARO, who in turn, further ignored the demands of even a ?Presidential Letter of Inquiry!??

The bottom line here, at least as I see it, is that falsifications under oath, and misconduct, in direct violation of a Supreme Court Decision - Bailey v West, has not only been engaged in here, but indeed, it has been covered up for, ignored, and eliminated (along with my case, at least to this point), by time games, provable lies and gross systemic misconduct of certain VA. Powers That Be!

Does the law not apply equally to all men, regardless of station, or where the VA is concerned, does a politically and bureaucratically acceptable - Double Standard Exist?

If this is true, how can any veteran attain or even expect fair play, when misconduct and falsification by certain bureaucratic elements are allowed to flourish or are even rewarded, and by doing so, truth is ultimately decayed and defeated?

?In closing, let me assure you that I am most willing and able to provide you (and the media if needs must) with absolute proof of the contentions contained herein!? The only question remaining is ?Will justice finally be done, and will the untruthful finally be brought to account?? Or will the unquestioned power of the untruthful elements within the VA, by a law-defying few, be allowed to overcome said truth, and with it - justice itself?

Do not our veterans, veteran-claimants, our active duty personnel now serving out in harm?s way, or in the conflicts of future times, deserve far better than to have their dedication, and veritas (truth) cast asunder by ongoing systemic falsifications under oath, the misconduct of a powerful few and their protectors, as well as the total lack of personal honor and integrity on the part of those whom, by virtue of misused position and title alone, feel it their right or duty to destroy lives through lies and gross misconduct?
Old 01-06-2005, 04:36 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

As usual Buddy,...I wish you Good Luck.
After all, by now and after dealing with EXCEPTIONALLY lordly and EXCEPTIONALLY authoritarian and beaurocratic minds FOR SUCH A LONG TIME,...whom better than you knows that some Good Luck most certainly couldn't hurt.

Oh,...by the way. Believe you should've also addressed The Vice President with your: "Open Letter". Sometimes VPs must cast the deciding vote,...if there's a 50/50 Senatorial tie.

It wasn't that long ago that Vice President Gore did just that, and why Americans must now pay Income Tax on their Social Security Payments,...even though FDR, The initiator of Our Social Security System (pre-Johnson called: "Social Security Fund") decreed that same should "NEVER BE TAXED".

So then Rick,...hedge your bet and address The VP also.
Couldn't hurt.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 11:02 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry

FRIEND NEIL et al-

That domestic atrocity known as experimentation upon our own and by our own, has been covered in numerous books and even government generated documentation for decades! However, when people play the part of an ostrich and bury their heads under a mountain of perfumed horse-shit, rather that facing and eliminating the practice and those who defend it, then these people (if you can call them that), become as guilty of these crimes against humanity as were those who conducted them to begin with!

And when (nearly) an entire society genuflects before a few bureaucratic gods and evil simultaneously, then hypocrisy becomes the new "Declaration of Independence From The Whole Truth!"

The fact is that, unless these fools are themselves the victims, they feel that all outcries of indignation are but the ravings of a crybaby! I don't doubt that even truly great men and women like Samuel Adams, Thomas Paine, Dolly Madison and even Abe Lincoln, were sometimes defiled as fools by some, in their own times!

As for me, I am neither great, outlandishly brave, or even heroic to extremes! I am however, stubborn, American, and not prone to rolling over to injustice on command!

I have attempted to enlighten the people, insult the interconnected, and even to present irrefutable fact to the socially deaf and dumb! These moral cretins, however, care not what they really are, but rather, only how they are perceived by those with the power to do them some good, or to look the other way in the face of their filthy and dishonorable transgressions!

I have not (and am not) fighting this battle for me alone, and woe be to the damned fools who opt to embrace evil or fear to swim against the tides of injustice and adversity, for they are brain dead, morally corrupt, and eternally doomed to a Hell of their own making!

VERITAS