The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-11-2004, 01:39 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Tell Us If The Documents Are Real Georgie!!!

BUSH SILENCE IS DEAFENING!!!

SAY IT AINT SO GEORGIE!!!!!

Well well well!!! Lets just cut through all the spinmeister bullsht and pseudoexpert smoke and mirrors right here and now and get right down to some real Truth Or Consequences.
We don?t want to hear it from the spinners, the internet and cable Mau Maus or the registered sex offenders and freeway entrance standers that signed onto the Swiftboat. Bull for a free meal and 2 nights in the Lincoln Room. We want to hear it from The Man himself!!!
GET OUT HERE AND DEFEND YOUR RECORD YOU SAY YOURE PROUD OF Georgie!!!!
Is there anybody here who wouldn?t if someone was passing phony documents about him???. Any one of you would be out there fighting it this minute and you and your lawyers would OWN CBS when you were through!! And don?t think CBS doesn?t know that too! These documents are going to CAN Bush?everything I ever said is going to be proven true!!! Oh Allah been BARY gooood to me dis year!!!!
Stuff the spin and the pseudo experts?if there is ONE person in the WHOLE world that we ALL can agree on knows the true story, its Grounded Georgie Bush?our Fearless Leader who, without doubt weaseled out of his lawful military duties!! And we got that all on the record no matter HOW the CBS thing ends up. We can prove he bugged out of his duty, that his ?honorable? discharge was obtained under false pretenses and that he?s lied and lied and lied about his REAL career and WE ARE GOING TO DO IT!!! and you are going to see it played out right in front of you?and the ol lrrpsters gonna interpret it all right here for you. You can always trust a sneaky man to see the sneaks and?well I said I?d been a lrrp hadn?t I?
TELL US IF THEYRE REAL, GEORGIE!!!!
Either these documents are real or theyre NOT!! And ONLY Bush knows for sure!!! (whether he?d tell the truth about it or not is a different matter) Not McClellan, not Bartlett. BUSH!!! Bush took one look at those and shit his pants because he knows its his worst nightmare. Bush HAD to see at least 2 of these memos?the order to take his physical and the oral suspension Say it aint so George!!! Lets hear you do it!!!
It pays to have an accurate perception of your adversary and for that reason and others its necessary to read, analyze and understand his output. HEY!!! You?ll say, that?s not what we did in Vietnam and yes, that was just one of the reasons that era was such a struggle for us.We are not doing this in Iraq either, coincidently. It pays to know his spin backwards and forwards.
And that?s whats happening here!! They haven?t denied it yet and My money says they won?t!! For one thing, they don?t know whats been held back Killian probably covered his ass pretty god?he was no dummy and was aware of what he was doing?poguing Bush?s record?the OETR he signed for proves that right there. That?s what the comment about backdating is about. Whether or not the CBS thing is real Killan backdated Bush?s clearing of post but the paper trail absolutely proves it otherwise.. My bet is that CBS have something Bush SIGNED waiting in the background. I think Killian, covering his ass (he was extended waaaay far) probably had Bush sign for the Direct order AND the Aug suspension. CBS may be holding this back for an ambush if Bush denies it. If he doesn?t deny it, this will be why. If so, Bush is up shit creek in a barbedwire canoe!! Everything he?s said about the last years of his service will be aproven lie?and we got him lying on the record BIGTIME!!!
It will be easy to prove the originals phony if they are?Killian signed 2 of them?if the signatures are genuine and they can date the paper, that will prove everything we ever wanted. If one is good, theyre all good

George Bush absolutely knows if theyre real or not, and if you notice, they haven?t denied them at all?merely says they prove his case that he was ?working with his superiors to fill his obligations!!! Check the spin!!! Not: theyre completely false, which they SURELY would be saying if they WERE!! I mean, wouldn?t they?? George Bush took one look at those memos and knew whether they were real or not?and we sure haven?t heard them spin out anything but ?whether theyre true or not, they prove Bush was ?meeting his obligations? Bush knows dam well whether theyre true or not. Thgey say Its hard to tell what someone who?s dead had in mind which is more BS because they say EXACTLY what Killian had in mind

TELL US IF THEYRE REAL, GEORGIE!!!!
Millions of honorable men want to know and want you out if theyre real

James worth
Old 09-11-2004, 05:31 PM

It's a pretty obvious forgery James, anybody that knows diddly squat about word processors knows that those documents came from a word processor and not a typewriter. ANG units didn't have word processors until the 90's in their HQS. My unit in the reserves in 1981 was still using old remington typewriters with the cloth ribbons. We didn't even have the cartrige type ribbons until much later.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 07:27 PM

Get a life James! Since when have typewriters had different sizes of capitol letters? Since the advent of the word processor in the 1990's!
Old 09-12-2004, 03:40 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Memo

Was written after the guy that signed it had already retired. So even if the memo was real (not) Can you write memos if you don't work there anymore?
Everything about this memo is crap. If Kerry could find Jane they could go to Paris and get to the bottom of this with North Vietnam. At least that would make sence.

Ron
Old 09-12-2004, 03:42 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Jamey

It doesn't take a village, idiot or population, to tell that the documents are faked. If an officer has retired, he doesn't continue to write letters, memos, Officer Efficiency Reports, or any other correspondence in an official capacity. He is retired, gone, fini, kaput, and outtathere. CBS has stepped on their crank, and Danny Boy Rather, like TJ Kerry, lacks the physical attributes, e.g., cajones and spine, to apologize for his lies.

And if you're wondering why the President hasn't responded to your ludricrous and pathetically childish questions, I can assure you that he has much better things to occupy his time.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."