The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Warfare > Space

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-12-2018, 10:45 AM

Cool ‘They’re watching the military’ Spate of UFO sightings reported near air field base

‘They’re watching the military’ Spate of UFO sightings reported near air field base
By SEAN MARTIN - Feb 12, 2018 | UPDATED: 17:14, Mon, Feb 12, 2018
RE: https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...air-force-base

A GLUT of supposed UFO sightings near a military base in the US has alien enthusiasts concerned extraterrestrials are monitoring our planet’s war preparations.

Alien hunters believe that extraterrestrials are watching the goings on at the Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana after a spate of sightings there.

The most recent sighting of an unidentified space craft came on January 24, when a black object, which was reportedly over “half an acre” in size was spotted near the base.

According to website UFO Hunters – which monitors and collects records of sightings – there was a power outage in the region for around 10 minutes at the same time as the sighting.

The website also shows there have been close to 20 sightings within the past decade, making it a true hotspot for UFO activity.

Link to recent sightings: https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img...rs-1230624.jpg

However, sightings there stretch back much longer than the last 10 years.

One former employee at the Malmstrom Air Force Base claims a UFO shut down 10 missiles in 1967.

Capt Robert Salas said: "I was on duty when an object came over and hovered directly over the site.

"The missiles shut down - 10 Minuteman missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later. There's a strong interest in our missiles by these objects, wherever they come from. I personally think they're not from planet Earth.”

UFO hunters believe aliens are monitoring military bases in the US.

A recent map from the US-based National UFO Reporting Center (NUFORC) was released which shows UFO sightings across the States.

However, it has been suggested the most dense areas for sightings coincide with US military installations.

Alex Hollings, a retired US duty marine, now writes for Sofrep.com, a news and intelligence service provided by former special operations veterans.

He wrote: "When laying that same map of reported UFO sightings over a US map showing the locations of all military installations, an interesting trend starts to emerge.

"Many of the regions that seem to show a high frequency of UFO reports coincide with the locations of military installations.

"For the conspiracy minded, this might mean our alien visitors have taken a particular interest in what our military is up to.

"Others might be inclined to conclude many of these supposed UFO sightings may be nothing more than misidentified military aircraft."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal note: Until I actually see one I just just can't accept these issues. Though I am a SciFi nut - watch them all since I was a kid; until I actually see one I'm skeptic. Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links