The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-26-2002, 09:12 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Terror Camp In Alabama...

...1, HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN OPERATING???
...2, HOW MANY ASSHOLES WENT THROUGH IT???
...3, LET'S START KEEPING OUR EYES OPEN PEOPLE...

...4,... I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SHOOT THE FIRST SOB THAT EVEN RE-MOAT-LY LOOKS LIKE HE/SHE IS WEARING AN OVERSTUFFED TRENCH COAT IN ANYTHING OVER 80 DEGREES ...

...5,...HAVE A NICE DAY...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2002, 09:45 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

I missed this C what are you talkin about? More info please.

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 07-26-2002, 02:12 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default saw this on my opening AT+T page...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alleged Terror Training Camp in Ala.
Updated 4:29 PM ET July 26, 2002

- A training camp linked to Islamic militants has been operating in Alabama, and European law enforcement officials believe Muslim extremists were using it to prepare for a holy war.

British authorities also thought that militants from overseas were training in the United States to take advantage of America's gun laws, sources told ABCNEWS. The looming question for law enforcement is whether there is a connection between the camp and the al Qaeda terror network.

An investigation by Britain's Scotland Yard led to the discovery of the camp in Marion, Ala. The facility is called "Ground Zero USA."

Bullet-riddled police cars and a school bus with mannequin targets are scattered around the property. Inside a huge shed is an equally macabre scene ? shot-up mannequins, male and female, in domestic settings, some with red, blood-like stains on them.

Ground Zero's operators promised state-of-the-art, world-class training in automatic weapons, urban warfare, SWAT tactics and martial arts, supposedly to fight terror attacks.

Marion Police Chief Tony Buford said he became suspicious of the use of police cars and buses as targets.

"It was rumored that the camp here was used as training site for possible people that were sent here to do bodily harm to Americans," Buford told ABCNEWS.

Web Site Provides Terror Link

The suspected terror ties of the Alabama camp were unknown until after Sept. 11, when officials in London arrested an accused al Qaeda supporter, Zain-ul-Albidin

He is charged with operation of a Web site, under the name of Sakina Security, allegedly recruiting Muslims for an Islamic jihad or holy war. He is now on trial in London.

The site, since taken down by British authorities, described what seemed to be the Alabama camp, including live-fire exercises at a state-of-the-art shooting range in the United States ? something that would not be legal in Britain.

"In the United States, it is not illegal for anyone to receive military training, high-grade military training," said Rohan Gunaratna, author of Inside Al Qaeda .

The actual owners of camp, who are also British, say it was used primarily to train law enforcement personnel. Officials consider them unwitting accomplices. The camp owners declined to talk to ABCNEWS.

Scale of Secret Camps Unknown

It is not known how many holy war recruits came through the camp or when. But the FBI is now investigating a number of suspected training camps around the country.

"We know of a number of cases where Islamic terrorists came and training in this country in the early 1990s. It is likely that this scale of training is still continuing," Gunaratna said.

The most radical and belligerent of London's Islamic clerics, Abu Hamza, told ABCNEWS in a phone call that America's laws make such paramilitary training easy, "like a picnic."

British intelligence officials told ABCNEWS they are closely examining alleged ties between Hamza, who is said to have recruited alleged "20th hijacker" Zacarias Moussaoui, and Zain-ul-Albidin.

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 07-26-2002, 05:17 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Angry Islamic Terrorists

Doesn't surprise me one little bit. It won't be long now and our shopping malls will have suicide bombers. This bunch of radicals are more dangerous than anyone can believe. They'll do this until we stop giving any aid to Israel.

Keith
Old 07-26-2002, 06:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco
Default Vietnam

They will do this as long as we keep aiding and abetting them by granting them asylum here in the US and not kicking all their butts out! Profile them yes it sure isn't grandma! Of course we're not going to stop our alliance with Israel. Why should we..because some nut wants us to?
Old 07-29-2002, 10:10 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Their goal is to destroy Israel and all things western.

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 07-30-2002, 06:31 PM

The goals of muslim extremeists go much farther than just the downfall of western society and Israel. It extends to include the subjugation of all western peoples and the so-called conversion of all non-muslims.

To understand the extent that these people are willing to go to...one has but to read some of the koran and consider the instructions to muslims regarding non-muslims. Islam is NOT a religion of peace or understanding......
Old 07-31-2002, 07:40 AM

This is true of their agenda to convert us westerners who are the infidels. Peace and love to them...we better wake up and smell the roses of their extremism. How many of them are condeming 9/11? How many of them are standing up against the Holocaust? How much of their oil dollars go to help their own people out of their oppression? They are a fanatical warring people who want us dead. Hello deport them and quit giving them money and asylum. Freedom of religion? This is a political fanaticism like Jim Jones. We need to distinguish religion between fanatics and killers and murders and people who want to do war with us and our people. Relogion which promotes killing of others isn't religion its politics.
Old 07-31-2002, 11:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

A few weeks back the Iman of Mecca said some mighty, mighty bellicose words in a public address. This guy is a rough equivalent of a Caliph (think Pope) in the Sunni Islam world and influential I suppose. He called for the destruction of all secular cultures, secular laws, Western cultures and all Jews. This address wasn?t covered all that well in the US as there is every effort to keep the lid on things here. What burns my buns is that the world of Sunni Islam heard all that, including Islam America, and the rest of us are more or less left ignorant to the torrent being whipped up around us. Granted, this particular Iman is a fundamentalist Sunni Wahabi like the Talibs and al Qaeda but ya have to wonder where the counter voice of reason has gone. I have been listening for nine months now and the silence is deafening. My guess is that the moderate factions of Islam are shaking in their boots at the power gained by the fundamentalists and are making a separate peace to save their own skins. Silence has a lot of interpretations and the one I have picked certainly has to be in the top five. I fear that we only see the very tip of the tip of the iceberg when it comes to knowing what is really going on. I suppose there are literally hundreds of ad hoc terrorist training ?camps? all over the place. I can?t help but think of the Weathermen, SLA, etc., of a while back. As I recall a bunch of really ?nice kids? blew them selves up in a basement while messing around with explosives/bomb making. I?d call that a failed terrorist training ?camp? and I?d bet we?ll see some contemporary failures coming up.

I just bought a brand new Ruger P-89 9mm for home security kinds of things. That?s a big move for a guy that never much cared to have modern guns around the house. But heck, I can?t ignore the silence and don?t accept the ?play nice and don?t bite? rhetoric is going to defuse anything. I hope I?m wrong about all this, I really do.

Scamp
Old 08-01-2002, 07:04 PM

I know what you mean but I don't accept the play nice rhetoric either and it is scarey...the silence is deafening.