The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2010, 12:56 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Voters' Remorse

Considering the last presidential election, I wonder how many people here who voted for either candidate, now have voter's remorse about their choice. Any comments?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 03:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

I voted for Obama and I must admit I'm disappointed in his performance, especially on the Health Care Bill that the public didn't want, and what appears to be his refusal to deal with the illegal allien issue (what the public DOES want).

Politicians in general seem to think that they know better than the average Joe and vote the way they want and their constituants be damned.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:54 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default revwardoc

Thanks for your honesty.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 06-09-2010, 03:46 PM

My main remorse is that there was no really viable(in my opinion of course) option the last election. Either way we were going to get screwed some how. The main thing that’s wrong with this country is the main two party system. The fanatics out there that get mean and get real nasty. I told my uncle once that I respected his opinion so he should respect mine. He said his opinion wasn't an opinion, it was fact. He has said some really nast things to me. He wouldn't even listen to anything I said...if he had of he would of known I hate both political parties. Fanaticism needs to stop.

I voted for Obama. I don't agree with some of the things he has done and i'm sure things he'll end up doing. I can't think of any perfect presidential tenure.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:16 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Your equivocal answer is typical of a liberal. And you fail to indicate how things would have been as bad under a McCain administration.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:01 AM

Thanks for proving my point!

My point is that the modern day politicians are not for us people who vote for them, including obama. They are for the special interest and what they think makes them look good. Call me what you want.

As for McCain, he is as wishy washy as it gets when it comes to his stance. Had it not been for Palin I would of voted for him.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Interesting! So your decision not to vote for McCain was because a person as his running mate had more executive experience than the person you did vote for!! The logic path must be some strange geography for you.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:14 AM

Thanks for another inslut! I love it!

I just don't care for Palin. That is my right. I had hoped for Mike Huckabee. Hopefully he will be the one running against obama.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSP39 View Post
Thanks for another inslut! I love it!

I just don't care for Palin. That is my right. I had hoped for Mike Huckabee. Hopefully he will be the one running against obama.
My comments were not intended as an insult, but simply an observation of your replies, i.e., there is no logic being applied. Certainly it's your right not to care for Palin, but your deselection of her vs. The Bastard is still illogical.