The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-11-2010, 04:48 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default E-Mail bidding on Gift Cards

For the next three years, I have the honor of serving as the Honorary Colonel of the 47th Infantry Regiment. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that and $3.50 might get me a Starbucks, but kindly hear me out!! One of my functions is to help raise funds for our Scholarship Fund, a valid 501.c.3 organization, which awards scholarships to descendants of the Regiment.

Currently, I have received some corporate donations, and am now putting them up for bids online. We have a $250 Gift Card from Lowe's, no expiration date, and two (2) $50 fuel cards from Valero's. If you want to bid on either item, kindly send me a pm, and I'll contact you to obtain your bid. I'll also keep you posted on the bidding process and if your bid is highest, will mail you the prize.

Remember, this is a double-dipped deal: your check is a charitable donation, and your gift card is perfectly useable.

Thanks in advance!!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2010, 03:08 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

just want to bump this back on top for your reading pleasure!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote