The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-16-2003, 09:43 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation SYRIA'S REVOLVING DOORS - THE UN's FORKED TONGUE!

Have you ever seen a bigger bunch of liars in your life? Hell, Syria even gives the U.N., and in particular, France, Germany and Russia, a run for their money!

It never ceases to amaze me, however, how many international diplomats eternally demand (undue) respect, have wardrobes that cost more than most American families make in a five year period of time, and wield expense accounts that would make even some "Mouthy Hollywood Stars" green with envy!

And how do they (diplomats) earn these big bucks, outside of selling their souls, influence and favors that is? Not by being conscientious or honorable, that?s for damned sure! ?A polecat dressed in mink or ermine, is still nothing more than an arrogant skunk!? (opinion)

Just how long does Syria (and a few other United Nations stinkers) think that the same old line of bull-crap is going to wash? Hell, listening to a ?Syrian Politico? on the tube this morning, a "Familiar Stench of Deja Vu" definitely permeated the airwaves! Had I not known that this guy was Syrian, I would have sworn that I was listening to ?Mr. Mouth? himself (Iraq?s former Information Minister)!

"Syria is good, Syria is honest, Syria is sincere, Syria does not sponsor terror" - and manure don?t stink neither, at least according to Syria?s version of Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf, (Iraq?s missing Information Minister, aka Iraqi Bob)!

Hell, even the youngest resident of Iraq knows that a "Conduit of Evil" (revolving door) exists between Syria and Iraq!! Oil, by the Million$ of Gallon$, flowed freely across this border (in violation of sanctions), as did the agents of terror themselves! And while many of the people of Iraq starved, Hussein and his slimy entourage lived the high life. But hell, what do you expect from a family who?s leader touted the movie (the) "Godfather" as his favorite flick and roll model?!

What disturbs me the most, however, is the mindset of many a ?Middle Eastern State?, in that they view us as a "Dichotomous Entity!" When they are in a crap-storm, they plead for our help, and when the tempest has passed, they tell us to go get screwed!

?Well screw them too - the word hyena definitely comes to mind here!!?

Getting back to our wonderful amigos (friends) in 'Syria', why do their actions come as any great surprise to anyone? They are merely aping the moves of France, Russia, Germany, etc, etc, etc! And if this bull-shit works for the big boys, why not for them too, they reason!?

I suppose that it is inevitable that we will eventually forgive and forget the betrayals of many a ?Two-Faced, Honorless - World State!? Diplomacy, lies and greed do, after all, often go hand in hand within this "International Menagerie of Self-Deifying Me-ists!"

?Blood and hypocrisy, however, don?t wash away as readily as diplomatic convenience would have them do!? And the stench of those who value riches and power, more than patriotism and sacrifice, is one that, like a skunk, you will never forget! ?For he that forgets his mistakes, quickly repeats them!"

VERITAS :cd:
Old 04-16-2003, 10:25 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

We shouldn't worry about what nonsense enemy collaborators like France, Germany and Russia (many in UN also) spout.
After all, what else could one expect from such money-hungry phonies?

What Americans, Brits, and the rest of The Coalition should be concerned about,...is that President Bush all of a sudden doesn't become: "Politically-correct" like the everything foreign and racial loving Libs/Dems are. If so and caving in to bums, I've no doubt that for the very first time in history that: "Enemy collaborators" will reap great rewards for cowardice and being on the losing side, rather than just being hung,...and rightfully so.

Go figure.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote