The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-29-2024, 11:33 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default It's Going To Do Just What It's Going To Do

3-29-2024

Sitting back and waiting for something to happen is almost as bad as manipulating a scenario into a I win, you lose situation in which some poor and innocent damned fool is hung out to dry by a voracious cretin whose morals are next to none and whose motivation is for ‘Themselves Alone!’ And believing that what will be, will be, or that all is fair in love and war is but another feeble excuse that will only buy you – a one way ticket into ‘Hell Itself!’

The trouble is that most people know this, but think that this axiom only applies to the other guy, or that honesty itself is a take it or leave it scenario and one with no losers – well think again bro, as someone is nearly always hurt by a misplaced word or a hurtful action? And as far as paying the ultimate price for being an ass, or even a laggard for that matter, only time itself will tell – but are any of us willing the accept the chance and the repercussions - if we are wrong?

“The Golden Rule” seems to be the best modus-operandi to fit any occasion and just place yourself into your target’s position, unless of course, you have totally lost any feelings of compassion and empathy in your life? And when, like some politicians and hucksters as well, you have lost all compassion or just don’t care anymore about the damage and the hurt that your careless actions are inflicting upon your fellow man, then you have indeed graduated into the big time and you can begin to rehearse your acceptance speech for your selection as a member in bad-standing upon your arrival at the gates of “Hades Itself!”

For life is relatively short, comparatively speaking, but damnation just may be eternal! And your fee in millennia of suffering for being a life-long fool is one helluva price to pay for a few brief moments of being but a dishonorable member of this (so-called) in-crowd – “Is It Not?!”

Hardcore
Old 03-29-2024, 12:15 PM

Default Life is long & sometimes short - we just don't when!

I think life begins and has an ending it's called the learning curve of life.
Once your relatives nod off - you know you're next in line.
Are we prepared? Some No - and Some Yes.
-
Our offspring now have their own kids.
-
The struggles go now onto them - as do we all.
-
My kids are in their 30's & 40's - it's been a struggle for them
much like it was for us. Hence its the beginning of more to come!
-
I wish I knew - what I know now - I too could've done better!
-
Many are all nearing our ends - the years are flying by and soon
it will cease - either slowly or quickly - but no one lives forever.
-
Then we will be judged - is it Heaven or Hell - or just a
long dark sleep with or without pain and suffering - one can only hope.
-
If there is Damnation - so be it! The thing's we learn is that Death
is inevitable for us!
-
I heard an expression many years ago it went like this; Life Is Tough;

So What's Life -
A Magazine -
How much -
Fifteen cents -
Only got dime -
That's tough!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote