The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-21-2005, 03:52 AM

Default Tired & Cranky?

Frequent bouts with insomnia? ... It doesn't matter how long I "sleep", I'm still tired? ... doctors & others think, "It's all in your head?"

Do you think you might have the chronic fatigue syndrome assortment of symptoms? Having that designation doesn't mean anything ... doctors say they don't know what the fatigue is; but if it's from a common chemical exposure to 2-butoxyethanol (which I've studied and know a lot about) it would be acquired compensated autoimmune hemolytic anemia evidenced by blood in urine & red blood cells that are small sized.

Real depression and sleeplessness is part of the package. I've shared more info here But FOR SURE, learn a little about it and do not get more exposure. I had a Col in the USAF contact me yesterday with difficulty breathing problems immediately and continuously after cleaning a bathtub with Simple Green ... for just 15 minutes. He was asking me for what helps I would offer, and of course, I had something to say. He said, "breathing is kinda nice" ... I hope he recovers and with using glyconutrients - and since his exposure was only 2 weeks ago, I think that is a good possibility. His doctors had ruled out heart problems and lots of things ... & were stumped.

With 2-butoxyethanol exposure people usually recall a time when they thought they had the flu, but instead it might have been an exposure to this chemical

You might find this story from EVOS days of interest No particular reason ... just thought I'd throw that in.

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2005, 02:21 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Maggie

While watching one of the 7/24 news channels a week or so ago there was an interview with a doctor. The doctor said that as many as 50% of all Americans suffer from some degree of depression. Not just, ?Damn I didn?t win the lottery?, but, ?Yah know, life sucks?.

One of the most common side effects of depression is difficulty sleeping and/or irregular sleep patterns. I?ve been taking sleep aids for many years. There is a direct correlation in my case between difficulty sleeping and depression (PTSD). Not saying exposure to certain chemicals is not the problem in some cases but one size does not fit all.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 10-21-2005, 04:56 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Andy, I agree with everything you said about depression and PTSD but in spite of that, I did not win the lottery.
Old 10-21-2005, 06:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tina Send a message via Yahoo to Tina
Distinctions
POM 

I take two pills aday for depression.. Its nothing to mess around with.. If you think you are talk to a doctor. If your doctor won't listen find one that will.. Depression can be deadly..
love ya
tina

To the past: Thank you for all you did for our Country..

To the future: Thank you for all you will do for our Country

To those we have lost past prestent and future: R.I.P You might be gone.BUT you will NEVER be forgotten
Old 10-21-2005, 06:26 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Fred

You too? Thanks for sharing, I thought it was just me.

Stay healthy, get lucky,
Andy
Old 10-21-2005, 07:41 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post We Have

We have two ladies in our church who struggle with depression. Both are using light treatment. Extra bright lights that mimic sun are used to help reverse the affects of depression. Both, ladies say it really helps in the Winter Months just to sit and read in a room lit with these very bright lights. Just wondering if any of you have tried those lights. They cost about $75 a bulb but those ladies wouldn't be without theirs. I don't know how much a lampstand would cost. Might try this treatment also. Both ladies say it works as well as drugs and they were various drugs for years.

Keith
Old 10-21-2005, 07:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Dear Maggie,...

...I admire your dedication,...

...I have watched your posts for as long as everyone else here, and feel that your belief in a cause, and effect thereof / to, the chemicals that people have have been subjected to is admirable, but damn girl, how is any one gonna prove it and make a difference,...

...other then posting up links of "information",...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 10-24-2005, 07:57 AM

All of this is depressing and I'm going take a couple asprin cause my head hurts - later.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-24-2005, 09:36 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Keith
I've been told (being the chick magnet that I am) that when I walk into a room its like a ray of sunshine....Now for a small fee, I'll gladly help out these 2 women
Andy
I won $40.00 on a scratch off....does that count?
Bob K

God bless the ACLU