The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > New Members

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-11-2008, 06:02 AM

Send a message via AIM to Bill Farnie
Distinctions
VOM 

Incoming

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it. General Robert E. Lee
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2008, 06:50 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Hey Sgt Goober
Take that pamphlet and do everything it tells you to do. Then put it to some good use and go wipe your ass with it

Pete V
It only counts if you flew over Germany carring a BIG machine gun

God bless the ACLU

Last edited by b3196; 03-12-2008 at 05:30 AM.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:01 AM

I'm not sure if I can add anything that hasn't already been said. But why you left the US has me a little worried? This country never guarantee's anything other than to point you in a direction and hope you stay on the trail. I think your path in life needs to be reviewed and your concerns need to be discussed with a professional person. Your service to country is appreciated - but your motives and reasons for some of your issues - isn't totally understood?

Your pretty young and a little misguided right now and gong overseas into another country will not really help you find your way and could result in putting yourself into harms way. You must have family there but its still difficult to see why you up and pulled out. What are you running from?

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-11-2008, 09:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Incoming!

This guy's claims are so off the wall, I'm absolutely certain its a joke to yank us around. And, he's done a good job of it. Probably a kid between the ages of 16 and 24 with lots of time on his hand. He does a little research and gets everyone of us upset. He's had a great time reading our responses and getting a chuckle out of yanking the chain on us old geezers.
Bill you got it right!

INCOMING!

Keith
Old 03-11-2008, 10:08 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Brother Keith
I'm not upset and I'm not an old geezer. I'm just practicing my many years of training that I gave up when I retired.....It's like jacking off a wildcat with a handful of cockleburrs...

God bless the ACLU
Old 03-11-2008, 01:47 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Now I understand.

Brother Bob I now understand why you are so ugly. It isn't your fault its your hobbies.
".....It's like jacking off a wildcat with a handful of cockleburrs..."
Hobbies like that will make you ugly. No wonder they call you scare face.

You need a new hobbie. I know its challenging but is it safe?
Let's go play a game of golf.

You may not be an old geezer but you are closing in rapidly.

Keith
Old 03-11-2008, 07:13 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Default If you want....

A good laugh, just read this clown's bio! Not only is he a big fraud, fake and a wannabe he openly admits he is "heavily into tanning"!

Must be some of that "Don't ask, don't TAIL" kicking in here!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 03-11-2008, 10:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boats View Post
I'm not sure if I can add anything that hasn't already been said. But why you left the US has me a little worried? This country never guarantee's anything other than to point you in a direction and hope you stay on the trail. I think your path in life needs to be reviewed and your concerns need to be discussed with a professional person. Your service to country is appreciated - but your motives and reasons for some of your issues - isn't totally understood?

Your pretty young and a little misguided right now and gong overseas into another country will not really help you find your way and could result in putting yourself into harms way. You must have family there but its still difficult to see why you up and pulled out. What are you running from?
I left the U.S. because I was tired of living in a group home with people who were mentally retarded. I was the only one in the home who was my own guardian, so I could leave at any time that I wanted. There was no alternative but to come overseas, as I had a lot of debt and it was nearly impossible to get an apartment. When I told the group home manager that I was going back to uni, he said, "And I'm going to be a brain surgeon." There was no way for me to take classes there in the home, but since I've been overseas here, I've completed more than five terms online going part-time, and am closer to my bachelor's degree than I have ever been before in my life.

Things got kind of messed up during the Iraqi invasion. I couldn't sleep and I wound up at the local airport, parking my car in the towaway zone, thinking Saddam Hussein was sending secret Arabic brainwashing messages over the bigscreen TVs in there. The security guards took me away to the PIC and that was the first time I was ever involuntarily admitted by someone else.

What you say about what I'm getting at is true. I guess this is not really a self-help forum. I tried another one, but there were too many sick people on there with really rude attitudes. Sick people often can't help sick people, I guess. I have tried professionals, and I still do, but they're fewer and more farther between over here where I am now.

I wasn't really running from anything. I was, however, running from what I thought were imminent poisonous gases and the impending invasion of the U.S. by Iraqi bombs, etc. during the first few weeks of the Iraq War. I was in a transitional place afterwards in which I felt stuck and felt I had finished learning everything that I feel that I had to learn in that place. I read books (a lot of books) on my condition. I remember reading before on a veteran's forum that one guy was misdiagnosed with something else that was actually PTSD.

It is theorized by an academic under whom I studied that those with lower intelligence can tend to get PTSD easier than those with higher intelligence. I find this hard to understand because I've been very good in my studies (graduated magna cum laude from my college) and I was even in the gifted program back in elementary school. I did, however, talk to myself quite a bit in the Air Force. Used to go off on the military base in the middle of the night in my dress blues, and during the day to a clearing with trees around it talking to myself and getting ideas for my journals and stories that I wanted to write.

A claims worker also told me that I may be able to get claim money based on depression that resulted from the AF not giving me the job that the recruiter had promised me...based on EPRs/APRs, etc.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default You don't give up do you!

More In coming.

Keith
Old 03-12-2008, 02:41 AM

Send a message via AIM to Bill Farnie
Distinctions
VOM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExHGSSgt View Post
A claims worker also told me that I may be able to get claim money based on depression that resulted from the AF not giving me the job that the recruiter had promised me..
ROTFLMAO

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it. General Robert E. Lee