The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-03-2002, 05:27 AM

Talking Neighbor say's I haven't got a hair.

Need a sound track of Reveille and Taps.
I want to hook this up to my garage with a
timer and speakers.

I will run this everyday until I get sited.
I'm in one of those moods.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2002, 05:39 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default I understand

I am trying to find an old cannon to put on my mountain property and fire retreat each evening.

PS was asked to leave 2 banks yesterday while trying to set up a psycovets bank account, was in a moood also.
Old 10-03-2002, 06:39 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Noticed...

...when I tried to pull up the site to see if the store was open, that part of it, as in the, 'VA HOSPITAL, Decatur Ga. was ?gone? along with the "store" line...
..was wondering if it had to do withsome "offical sanfu" of sorts,...

...Sid, send me all the money, I'll bank it

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 10-03-2002, 06:59 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Store status

We are having the T's printed without the Decatur, Ga. on them and will add a city and state in the order. that way we will have different chapters of Psycovets. I ordered the T's yesterday they should be ready by mid October. My son is working with David and Bernadette to get the software up and running. I have to open a visa/mc merchant account with a bank so you can order on the internet. I got the PO box address opened yesterday. You may email me with requests, ideas, ETC at psycosid@psycovets.com or send mail/requests/orders to psycovets P.O. box 1453 Tucker, Ga 30085-1453. My son deleted the access to the store so no one would try to order until it was finished.
Old 10-03-2002, 07:45 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Any list...

...on what is available, and/or prices to go with each, you mentioned "stiching", or "embroidering",...
...pocket, or sleeveless, s,m,l, xl, xxl, etc...

...mugs...

...bumperstickes...

...? pen/ pencil sets...

...and the best of all, "POCKET PROTECTERS",...

... show up at the morning meeting with one of these babies, and see exactly how much attention you command...

...tell us, your loyal subjects await your supreme deceison...

...Oh, sorry Boats,...
...Bose surround sound coupled with a Denon AVr-1602 at 70 watts per channel should be more then enough clear sound to produce the amps, and clarity you might need to make it in a radius of 3 blocks, they also offer an 80 watt system also ...

...let me know when you find the recordings, sounds like a good idea to "re-present" to the missing sense of hearing "patriotism"

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 10-03-2002, 02:33 PM

Hey Guy's JeffL helped me out and now I've got my downloads and this should be exciting of the next couple of days.

Fly The Flag

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-03-2002, 08:13 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking SID

Many years ago, in MT, my friend Tom and I built a mini cannon. We took a length [18"-20"] of 2.5" or 3" pipe, and capped off one end. We welded a steel plate to the end, but a threaded cap would probably do just as well, if your pipe is threaded on one end. We then drilled about a 1/8" hole about 2" from the capped end. We fashioned an axle out of some lawn mower wheels, or something like that. Now you're ready for a fire mission! First, loosely pack some long grass or weeds down the barrell as wadding. Next, put a beer or soda can, half full of water, in as a projectile. Now the fun part! With a welding torch, add some acetylene in the drilled hole at the end of the barrell [a little goes a long ways! Experiment in small doses]. Put in ear plugs. Now touch it off with a welding striker at the hole. This thing will launch the can an 1/8th of a mile and rattle your teeth when it goes off! Your neighbors will think you have a 105.

BANKING: Next time, don't wear the boonie hat, Pscho Vet tee, jungle fatigue pants and jungle boots, and this is the important part, leave the Harley parked outside.
Old 10-04-2002, 06:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default No reply,

Just laughing so hard, the people in the offices around me think I've completely lost my mind!

Frisco, what a HOOT!

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 10-06-2002, 01:09 PM

Unhappy Cannon

I have a little old Mexican cannon sitting outside my placita. It was fun to drop M-80s down the barrel, hear the thing go "boom" & watch smoke pour out the muzzle. Then a family of birds decided to make their home in the breech & I don't have the heart to blast them out.
Old 10-07-2002, 11:27 PM
Doc.2/47

Boats-
Had a bit of a problem with the neighbor across the street(actually 2 rds. and a RR track)a couple of years ago.He had a bad habit of shooting dogs with his .22.In our area it is considered an unwritten right to shoot animals that come on your property and cause problems.However this guy would pop away at 'em wether they caused a problem or not,and finally got to shooting at them even if they weren't on his property if he thought they were in range.He finally managed to shoot one of mine.It was not on his property or showing any signs of wanting to go there.It was standing beside the highway.He hit it in the spine which paralized it's hindquarters and it fell into the ditch beside the road which was half full of water.He didn't bother to finish the job,just left it to drown.A reaction seemed called for.
The man's house is on a steep hillside and he kept goats behind the house.I got the old '06 and fired a few rounds over his roof.The next time he checked on his goats he found that 3 of them were each missing their left horn.Far as I know he never fired on another dog.He moved not too long after that.