The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-15-2005, 08:46 AM

Default Hmmmmm...

Anybody here have a 13B MOS? I'm thinking if I come, extra pressure bandages, expecially if Bob K can't keep his hands of the psycho tops. I so hate to see the dear little things bruised. Perhaps a little massage will make it feel better....????
"No one has greater love than this; to lay down one's life for one's friends.". John 15:13
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2005, 07:45 PM

Sid:

How about "Psyco Babe" and the smiley on a little black jersey halter? Mmm...yummy! The "womens bitch" thing just sounds a little redundant. I like "psyco babe/bitch" on front of the babydoll t's, and sub the "Heavily medicated to put up with him" for the VA Hospital stuff. I'll order at least 2 in every color

BobK, MK:

Thanks in advance for the free breast exams. The mammaries will last a lifetime
Old 07-15-2005, 09:26 PM

Default Qualified medic at your service

[quote]Originally posted by goodnessgracie Sid:

BobK, MK:

Thanks in advance for the free breast exams. The mammaries will last a lifetime [/QUOTE

Remember though, of the two of us, only I have the proper MOS for givig breast exams.
"No one has greater love than this; to lay down one's life for one's friends.". John 15:13
Old 07-16-2005, 06:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: Cannon

Quote:
Originally posted by 39mto39g I made a stainless steel cannon about 20 years ago. It shot a 1 inch ball barring. Keeping it held down was the hardest thing. and not putting enough powder in to make that thing penitrate.
I put about a 30.06 sheel full of powder in it and shot it at a tree. The ball bounced off the tree straight back at me and hit me square in the chest. No more small loads after that.
A newtral flame mortar is more fun and safer.
Go get yourself a 2 1/4 inch peace of exhaust pipe and weld on some legs (mortar) cap one end and drill a small hole in the caped end. Get yourself some racket balls, (they are 2 1/4 ") and a cutting tourch. Get the tourch ready to cut, (flame just right) and put it straight dound on somthing flate which will put out the flame, leaving the mixture just right. Now fill tthe tube with the mixture and push in the racket ball. Light the thing off through the small hole and woooooom, The racket ball is gone. Louder than the cannon.

Ron
Dang Ron--I sure hope you aint the safety officer at your fire station!
The first time I ever went to jail was for shooting off a homemade cannon. Age 14. MY mom had to come pick me up. It was the last time I ever shot a cannon of any kind
I had a friend who'd made a home made cannon in metal shop, it was a working model. It was black powder, we were shooting ball bearings
We were down in the Richmond marshes, down by Pt isobel, where they found Laci Peterson doing the Bob. It where all the bodies wash up in the bay, its because of the wind.
We were having fun just shooting the thing off when about all the cops in Richmond converged, guns drawn.
Book 'em Danno!!
Jail bird--but I STILL have a cleaner rap sheet than George W Bush!
Stay good, all
James
Old 07-16-2005, 06:30 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

MK
Wrong!!!!!
Im a certified breastologist......Receive my degree at L.V.C.R.U.
its one of the top 10 universities specializing in Breastology.
I graduated Suma Cum Laude.
Gracie
With these credentials, I feel I'm more than qualified to perform a
breast examination on you and because were good friends, I'll do the right one for free
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 07-18-2005, 10:46 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Curtis,

Kevin and Lisa? Hmmm, where do they live in SC? They sound familiar but I need a bit more info. I'm old you know. Blues is from SC and so is Specterguns but I think that's it.

World Renouned Paco

PS A cannon for next year.......oh is this going to be interesting. Andy, let your hair grow again. We'll have Sid blow the stuff right off your head. I am thinking of many more possibilities here....one has to do with butter. Here you go Bob!

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 07-18-2005, 11:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by Paco Curtis,

Kevin and Lisa? Hmmm, where do they live in SC? They sound familiar but I need a bit more info. I'm old you know. Blues is from SC and so is Specterguns but I think that's it.

World Renouned Paco
No 'it' ain't! Did you'un's fegit Mah Deah Suthurn Brother thet I wuz BORN in Spartanburg, S.C. ??? And lived there and in Greenville til I wuz kneehigh to a big ole billygoat afore we'un's moved ta 'Hotlanta' around my 5th birthday or so?

I's-a gots more relatives and cousin-in-laws round about the 'Up-Country' uv tha 'Palmetto State' than Jimmy Carters got peanuts fer goodness sakes! Spent many a summer working the 'farm' and Peach Orchards uv one of my Aunt & Uncles places near Lyman, S.C. every dadburn summer from time I wuz about 10 until I wuz about 16 or so!

But........I ain't got NEAR the 'reputation' of Southurn "geentility" thet you'un's do...................but, I'm-a working at it!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 07-18-2005, 11:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Mah appoligies to the most Honorable gentleman from the Palmetto State. I do know that you were SC born and bred and was mearly referring to the present tense. Please accept mah most humble apology for not makin' mahself clearer.

J.E.B. Packo Culpeper

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 07-18-2005, 01:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Paco
Ya gotta throw me a bigger bone....butter doesnt do anything for me.....Wesson oil parties are good. but the best ones are chocolate flavored whip cream in the spray can parties .
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 07-18-2005, 03:42 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Quote:
Originally posted by b3196 Paco
Ya gotta throw me a bigger bone....butter doesnt do anything for me.....Wesson oil parties are good. but the best ones are chocolate flavored whip cream in the spray cans parties .
Bob K
That sounds like fun wonder if I could talk the wife into one?