The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-23-2020, 04:56 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation The Crime Of Truth

6-23-2020

If you are looking for a break, or even a square deal in life, then you my friends, are certainly screaming into “The Overpowering Blizzards of Chance!” One in which a stacked deck often awaits anyone who still believes in justice and truth – and so it often is! For this is usually a reality in which anyone who even expects to feast within the dying virtues that our nation was reportedly founded upon, is often in for ‘one helluva rude awakening’, if not a shocking jolt of life’s decaying reality? For these wonderful little values that we were all raised to believe in, and to respect, are now naught but lost specters and fleeting fantasies that have been re-created within the ever-hungry minds of some aging old webmaster of farce! Those creatures that silently slither throughout their Self-Made Hells of Vested Laws and Even Twisted Justice!

For these are (again in my opinion): “The Foulest Dregs of Our Entire Race!”

And unfortunately, it is often within this vested and troubled little world that mankind’s own sadistic little realities generally come into play? And more often than not, our own personal beliefs, and destinies as well, even warp the already eroded fringes of time, truth and even decency themselves!

And Always Remember This: “I did not create these creatures that sometimes stalk humanity!” I have merely attempted to shine the expiring light of truth upon their often dark and odious dealings!! “And therein, apparently resides my one truly lasting crime!?”

“The New & Dastardly Crime of Truth Itself!!”

Hardcore