The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-14-2003, 12:30 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Different Approach Needed.

If honest and having no axes to grind politically or ideologically (ie. seeing things from an: UN-Connected" or Private Citizenry perspective), it must be concluded that politicos in general only start conflicts or wars, and truly never resolve any such satisfactorily. Nor, do "They" ever fight and die in such,...even though keeping them festering (some naively - some intentionally) into infinity.

Thusly, and such being the political norm, wouldn't it be well advised if well intentioned American politicos in authority were a tad more selective as to where and whom "They" were intent liberating from dictatorial oppression? Recently Iraq seems a great example, since some there truly appreciate being liberated,...whereas others like The Bathists and/or previous rulers and ruling class of Iraq still believe that everything was just fine before nasty old democracy got shoved down their throats.

Then too, The Shiites of Southern Iraq aren't too overly-thrilled at being liberated and having democracy forced on them either, since for thousands of years (much like most everyone in The Middle East) all ever wanted was to scrape, bow and obey This Islamic Mullah or That Islamic Mullah,...as The Koran so decrees for all subjects of Islam.

So then, why didn't we just help "Them" out and give "Them" the opportunity to free and liberate themselves from oppression, and govern themselves as preferred? Hey,...who cares whether Bathists or Shiites sell the oil? Oil is oil, is oil.

Also,...who cares whether The Shiites after helping to destroy a common enemy, decide to set up their very own state? Or, and for that matter, who cares whether The Shiites want to rebuild Baghdad, even though that's from where are their oppression once emminated? I sure as hell don't care. Nor, do I think Shiites a threat to America's National Security.

Naturally, much the same could be said for the more American-friendly people of Northern Iraq called: "The Kurds". What would be wrong with these friends of ours also having their very own state and also selling their very own oil? Here too,...oil is oil, is oil.

Granted, some might say (especially politicos): "What happens to The Baghdad and/or Bathist dictatorial area of control"? To which could be quite easily replied: "It's really no-big-deal".

Just split the main source of murder, torture, tyranny and oppression in half, and give The Shiites one half and The Kurds the other half. If "They" want to rebuild their halves or turn them into parking lots, such should be strictly up to "Them".

"What about the large debts owed France, Germany and Russia regarding weapons, armaments, planes and chemicals and such" (?),...some might question. To such, I would also say: "No-big-deal", since the Bathist regime no longer exists and has pretty-much gone: "Enron" or "Chapter 11",...so tough luck to all you enemy collaborators.

Still, if France, Germany and Russia want to retreive any of their BLOOD MONEY (helped kill, wound and sicken Coalition Forces),...I would suggest tracking down Old Sadam. After all, and given 20-30 years to stash vast sums, plus politically given an additional 5-6 months to do so prior to "His" inevitable ousting,...THERE MUST TRULY BE A VAST FORTUNE stashed all over The World.

Hey,...even a murderously-sicko and extravagant nut can squander and piss-away just so much money,...especially when in hidding. Besides, flaunting wealth could be a dead giveaway,...as in: "Follow The Money".

Neil

P.S. Comment if you like, Friends. But, just as my words here are little more than spitten-into-the-wind in the grand scheme of things, be advised that your words aren't much better off either. Still, at least we can amuse each other by believing that what we say here really matters.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links