The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-02-2022, 08:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Our Charity Must Truly Begin At Home

8-1-2022

“When are we ever going to learn that our charity must truly begin within our own homes?”

After all, it makes absolutely no sense “To Steal From Peter to Pay Paul” - especially when ‘Peter’ is of your own flesh and blood, and ‘Paul’ is an absolute stranger from some foreign land who has given (Absolutely) nothing to support, defend, or advance our own society?!

And yet, this is exactly what we are doing on a daily basis, right here within ‘Our Own Magnificent Motherland’, where we rip “Billions of Dollars In Taxpayer Money” on a regular basis, right out of the pockets of ‘Loyal Americans’ and then gift this fortune to illegals and foreigners (what our own politicians do not pilfer themselves, that is)? (So just why is this allowed to continue, and is that what was meant by “Taking Us Over From Within?”) Now I fully realize that we here upon ‘The Home Shores’ are originally a nation of immigrants ourselves (Once Upon A Time)! But for just how long can we (and will we) continue to exercise an open border policy - as concerns the influx of millions of those who now illegally enter ‘Our Nation’, and this merely to rip and run, or to enjoy (absolutely for free) - those blessings and those liberties that your own forefathers and mothers paid for with their own blood, sweat, tears, and endless toil? Or do you really believe that “Our Nation” is just “A BOTTOMLESS (OPEN BORDERS) PIT”, and one that can continue to survive by applying the stale-old adage of: “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, your homeless, tempest-tost to me, and I (will forever) lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

And yet, you still wonder why, even with these open-ended words of welcome, our shores are still being flooded (invaded) by those who seek a free ride within “This Nation of Ours” – a country that was founded upon the premise of hard work, giving, sacrifice, honor, justice, service, and even human pride, and this by nearly two-hundred and forty-six years of “Truly American Patriots and Heroes?” “And Nothing Is Ever Totally Easy, or Just Plain There For The Taking Within Our Nation –

And That Too, Is A Cold And Hard Fact - Behind Our Freedoms And Our Sacred Liberties!!”

Hardcore