Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-22-2022, 10:22 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Border Patrol

7-22-2022

Dear Sirs etc;

First of all, let me adamantly express my ire and disappointment over President Biden’s response, especially as is covered within – “The Washington Examiner, July 19, 2022 (Biden Throws Border Patrol Under The Bus)!”

Now once again, I live right here in plain sight of “The International Border” and I have done so for some thirty-three years now! And I do take some offense at the context of the article that appeared upon the second page of that publication!

In short, “Our United States Border Patrol” is comprised (generally) of the finest, most considerate, quintessentially professional, dedicated and even heroic group of individuals in this entire nation and I, for one and damn proud to even have them around, and that is a fact!!

And being neither a Democrat nor a Republican, my views are not predicated upon politics alone, but rather, and for what it is worth, my wife is a member-at-large of “The Daughters of The American Revolution”, she also had two relative who were “United States Senators” and my father too, had six battle stars and three beach heads in World War II (all provable)!

So for what it is worth, and regardless of what any vested and defamatory individuals may want to erroneously believe, we definitely support “Our Border Patrol” and the brave and dedicated men and women who serve within it!!

Hardcore