The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-29-2003, 07:41 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Franks motor

White Oak , Danny , brought Franks motorcycle to me last week. It's beautiful. Last time Frank was visiting me my daughter sat on his bike and told me we needed a big bike like that instead of my Sportster. I told her we could never afford a bike like that. I am going to sell my bike and keep Franks bike looking good. Danny also gave me his chaps and helmet. The helmet will be another post soon with all his stickers but in big letters on the back is " Do NOT arrest this man " My hand still does not work and I can't pull in the clutch yet but I sit on it every night and work on pulling in the clutch. Can almost see him sitting there saying " baby steps John , baby steps " Been a hell of a couple months. Thank you Frank , I miss you
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2003, 04:23 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

John think of it as thearpy working the clutch its working your hand just the way torch would want it. why sell you bike teach your daughter to ride bro. she would make a good riding partner for you and maybe keep you out of trouble too.
Old 09-29-2003, 07:09 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default blind sided,...

...Had a DAV meeting the other night, and our ADJ. walked over, and handed me a card from the family thanking us for the flowers, only problem was nobody recognized the name, and I answered the brief questions, and a moment of silence was held,...

...John not to worry, I saw a guy the other night, and there was only one bike out front of the local watering hole, and I noticed the guy only had pinky, and ring, and thumb, when he put on his leathers, I had to ask how he shifted as my buddy's still working his arm back from a crash, so I walked out, and asked him how he adapted to strengthing his hand, told me how he lost them first, M-80, short fuse trying to throw it, didn't make it, he now squeezes a tennis ball a lot,...

...anyway, grin, and bear it, and keep SQUEEZIN',...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 09-30-2003, 06:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Thanks guys. I am giving this no pain , no gain theory a run for it's money. Least I got a hand . I'll be riding again soon I hope. Chris , Lisa wants me to keep my bike for her but she is gonna be a Mom soon and needs to be tending that child not being a biker chick. Besides I need the $$ to keep the big bike looking good - for the other biker chicks.
Old 09-30-2003, 06:41 AM

Very cool.

Old 10-01-2003, 06:27 PM

Distinctions

Well gul darn it LT post a price there are alot of people who read this site you might get lucky what modle? how many cc so on
Old 10-01-2003, 08:06 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Hey Chris . i built this bike as my last bike. Started out as a warm bike . Got 6k in it but I really hate to sell it , but I don't need two bikes wll sell for less got a couple of friends that want to buy it/. Andrews gears , S& S CArb , electronic start , pringle pet cock ,new metal . 79 sportster 1000 cc. . loudest bike I have ever owned.
Old 10-01-2003, 08:16 PM

Distinctions

Hell's fire Lt ride it out and leave it with your west coast brothers. Griz, Keith, and Marine AO and I would be glad to ride your bike for you. sounds like a fine ride lets do an auction with a reserve that waty if'in you don't like the bid you can turn it down its not every day that a psyco bike goe's on the auction block
Old 10-01-2003, 09:32 PM
Doc.2/47

Now I don't really mean to step on anybodies toes,but seems to me that if there was to be an auction,it really ought to be held in Dixie.You wouldn't REALLY want to walk mite near all the way 'cross the continent to get back home now wouldja Lt.?

'Sides I been without a scoot for 'bout 3 yr. now an the itch is gettin BAD.Probably couldn't afford it but it'd be nice to get a look.
Old 10-02-2003, 05:36 AM

LT,

Your friend did you a great service. Pass your bike onto another and maybe you'll start a tradition. I regret the loss of your friend and hope you're on the mend. You will always have the fond memories of the times you spent together and that is the most precious thing that many people don't ever have.

Ride On Ameigo

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"