The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-26-2018, 04:00 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Arrow Picking Us To Pieces

11-26-2018

No victory was ever achieved in one fell swoop! It was rather accomplished by picking the intended victim apart – one little bite at a time! Unfortunately, however, there are some within our midst, even today, who are always in on the dirty work, and who figure that they are going to get (what they refer to as) – their little piece of the action, and this with no concern or consideration for the damage that they are inflicting upon others?” Well for the record, what these human piranhas are dinning upon “is not theirs at all!” These people are supping upon a national treasure, it being the vitality, the life’s blood, and the genius and labors of each and every one of us – past, present and future alike! “And these are things, I might add, that they have no right to!!” No more so, in fact, than a person’s intellect, hard work, blood, sweat, tears, toil, freedoms and even the inner workings of one’s own soul – but yet, they continue to try! Worse yet, we continue to allow these creatures to flourish within a nation that outwardly prides itself upon adherence to the principles of “Our Founding Fathers?” So let me ask you this: “Just how long do you think that Our Country can continue to survive in an environment that is rife with “Career Users and Takers On Many Levels”, including within our own social and political system? Or do you subscribe to the same nation-destroying logic as did those other once great world powers to whom self alone was their only motivation, personal power and wealth was paramount, and self gratification was the only reason why the sun even rose in the morning?

Finally, I can only assume that many have never watched the movie “Scrooge- A Christmas Carol” with Alistair Sims? “Might I suggest that they do so – And Soon?”

Hardcore
Old 11-26-2018, 06:59 PM

Cool

HC - the piers that used to be so-called leaders of different parts of the world have ceased to exist. The current world order is always in constant flux. God alone knows how it will turn out in the next 100 years if we don't destroy ourselves before that. You and I can not changes things we have no control over - nor do we have the followers that will agree with us. Most people live in a world of their own with no concept of a future. Dad to say that but the events to this day indicate we have a long way to go to see if their is a path to enlightenment. I won't be here but my grandkids may be able to validate what the future (if any) will find enlightenment that we all seem to be looking for.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote