Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-28-2002, 10:22 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Another Baby Gone from us..

Suspect Charged With Abduction, Slaying of 6-Year-Old Girl
Sunday, July 28, 2002

VALLEY PARK, Mo. ? A transient was accused Saturday of abducting, trying to rape and ultimately slaying a 6-year-old girl who he allegedly snatched from her father's home.

St. Louis County warrants charge Johnny A. Johnson, 24, with first-degree murder, armed criminal action, kidnapping and attempted forcible rape in Friday's killing of Cassandra "Casey" Williamson, who vanished from the home where Johnson had spent the night as a guest.

Cassandra's body was found blocks away at an abandoned glass factory where police say Johnson sometimes slept. Johnson told police the girl's location, investigators said.

Johnson was held without bond Saturday in the St. Louis County Jail in Clayton. It was not immediately clear when he would make his first court appearance.

An autopsy Saturday showed Cassandra died after being hit by a blunt object, St. Louis County Police Maj. Jerry Lee said, but he refused to give details. He said tests to determine whether the girl was sexually assaulted were pending.

Police Chief Ron Battelle told NBC's "Today" show Saturday that Johnson confessed to the slaying. He declined to comment on a motive.

Battelle said Johnson was the last person seen with Cassandra, and he was seen carrying her piggyback down the street Friday.

"We took him to our station and began interviewing him at that point in time, and as they went on he admitted to his involvement in the murder," Battelle said.

A police news release on the charges against Johnson did not specify how Cassandra died, saying only "detectives from our agency were able to build a strong case against (Johnson)."

"We're basically not releasing anything beyond the news release," said Mason Keller, a St. Louis County police spokesman.

Johnson spent the night at a home shared by Cassandra's father, Ernie Williamson, and a roommate. Johnson had stayed up drinking with the roommate, the father said.

Ernie Williamson and Cassandra's mother, Angela Williamson, had separated but still spent some nights together.

Ernie Williamson said he had only known Johnson a few days, and that Johnson was sleeping on the couch Friday morning. Authorities said Cassandra was in the kitchen about 7:30 a.m. with her father.

Williamson said he was about to pour his daughter a bowl of cereal and left the room briefly to go the bathroom. When he returned, the girl, barefoot and dressed in a white nightgown, had disappeared.

The father said Johnson was also gone. About a half-hour later, Williamson said, Johnson returned to the house, wet and muddy, and said he had been swimming in the nearby river. Police began questioning him after he returned.

(She's out of the hands of Evil and into the hands of the Father where she is safe now for all eternity. You are a beautiful little girl Cassandra. Be happy with all the angels now..and all the little ones that have gone before you..)

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2002, 10:34 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

another asshole that needs to be taken out of the gene pool...

I heard the interview with the Grandfather of Cassandra..he stated that the girls mother knew this guy but did not know why she allowed him into her home..

this darling little girl gone and stupidity to blame for it..

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 07-28-2002, 10:51 AM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE!

Peace,Griz
Old 07-28-2002, 12:59 PM

Default Hey

This is one subject that ought to touch ALL.

For one thing , the bastard ( if allowed to call him that ) cause he hasnt been found guility yet, should be and is right now behind bars, I am talking POPULATION not just PROTECTIVE shi-.

One thing I learnt a long time ago from my bussiness is that alot of (people) in jail dont know what is wrong with the system. As we dont know either.

But on the good right or left hand, we know that these type of persons should be behind bars for the rest of their natural lives. in with the population where just treatment comes and no questions asked.

Look at John Walker, HE IS GOING TO GET HIS

CHILD KIULLERS/ MOLESTORS are a NONO from word go.

IF a man is that hard up , let him go to a protistute and get whatever he wants, and now a days that will end up in jail, BUT NO INNOCENT CHILD IS BEING HURT.

I have a 5 yr old granddaughter and I swear that if I ever found out that someone was molesting her, that Guy/Woman would not make it to court.

let me look and see what I just posted on a reply and go from there.

SHIT LIKE THIS MAKE ME REAL MAD.

enough......
Old 07-28-2002, 01:11 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

This baby thought she was going for a piggyback ride and was probably laughin' and gigglin' on her way to death...

count on the killler being made a victim of his circumstances..

then they will have to study his brain..

maybe someone will forget and put him out in the general population of whatever facility they lock him up in..

Old 07-28-2002, 04:24 PM

Default How and Why

Would the govt take the time and money to explore a sick mind??????????

Find the SOB guilty (if) and put him in with the hard ones

He might not be the guilty one but whomever done it should be and will get due justice.

Find the guilty one and send the rest of the money to support the Vets that really need it,

Dont get me wrong about this reply, I hate and always will Pedifiles (sp).

There is a line and a real thin one right now with the adaults and the children of the world.

enough.................