Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-29-2020, 09:48 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Life Is Not Just A Gift....

5-29-2020

(Very Poignant)

“Not because you have to - or even because you want to, but rather, because down deep, something emanates from within you from a far, far higher calling!” (hrt - 29 May 2020)

You know, maybe you can’t explain some things (or feelings) to others, not even members of your own family, and this, no matter how hard you try! And unfortunately, this is not always a matter of education, or even intellect, but rather, it is (in my opinion), more a question of that ‘Light Switch’ that is located, somewhere deeply within the human brain! A switch, I might add, that most people do not even know is there, but one that through time and training, is activated (or ignored) by that person’s own choice, rather than by education or even smarts alone!

Also – “Your life by itself is not merely a gift of fate, or even just the product of chance!” But rather, it is a responsibility, and even a duty! It is also a philosophy of being that, no matter how hard you may try, you will never be able to explain it (in its entirety) to those with no real desire to digest nor even the ability to really listen – “And So It Is!!”

Hardcore
Old 05-29-2020, 12:49 PM

Arrow Life is a Blessing and a Curse

As seen by many - It is both a benefit and a burden, or that may seem initially beneficial - but also brings unforeseen negative consequences.

This seems to be the rule in our world and its people.

Kennedy wrote: We are not here to curse the darkness,
but to light the candle that can guide
us thru that darkness to a safe and
sane future.

Oscar Wilde: Morality is simply the attitude we
adopt towards people whom we
personally dislike.

George Patton: If a man does his best, what else
is there?

Lincoln: I never had a policy; I have just
tried to do my best each and
every day.

Aristotle: At his best, man is the noblest of
all animals; separated from law and
justice he is the worst.

Albert Einstein: Weakness of attitude becomes
weakness of character.

Lombardi The measure of who we are is
what we do with what we have.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote