The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Military News > Terrorism

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-10-2013, 09:14 AM

Default Charlie Sheen to Dorner, ex-LAPD officer-turned-accused cop killer: ‘Call me’

Charlie Sheen to Dorner, ex-LAPD officer-turned-accused cop killer: ‘Call me’

02-10-2013 09:07 AM

As the manhunt widens for Christopher Dorner, the former naval and LAPD officer-turned-triple-murder suspect, actor Charlie Sheen--who was mentioned in Dorner's online manifesto--released a video on Saturday pleading with the accused killer to call him. "You mentioned me in your manifesto, so thank you for your kind words," Sheen said in the brief video posted [...]

More...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links