The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-27-2004, 01:49 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Just In Passing

I just turned on the tube and was met with a later version of the Dreyfus Trial.

You may recall that back in the late Nineteenth Century, Captain Dreyfus, a Jewish officer serving honorably in the French Army, was sent to Devil?s Island (December 1894), charged, but later exonerated (1906) of being a German spy.

Had it not been for courageous individuals who bucked the flow and the (then) politically correct (Like Journalist Emile Zola), Dreyfus, instead of the real culprit, could have rotted forever in prison! ?Maybe (?) some things have great difficulty changing!?

What I found especially interesting in this flick, however, was two statements -

1 - Real men will only fight for honor, and

2 - No man will fight, purely for a politician!?

Interesting rhetoric - that!!

PS: I was wondering if there were any Maggot Flies infesting the inter-walls of Dreyfus's cell on Devil's Island, in a fashion similar to the ones infesting the walls of those VA Facilities mentions on ABC Primetime Thursday?

Naw, the French probably would have charged Poor Dreyfus for the extra protein, whereas those VAs in question let those comatose patients eat those Maggot Files for free. And yet, through all of this and more the outcry from Caring Americans has been minimal at best.

You know, with the Billions of Tax Dollars supposedlly being spent on our Honorable Veterans at these VA Hospitals, one would think that the VA would supply a little better brand of meat.

"Now, what did you have for Dinner Last Nite Mr. President and Mr. Principi?" I would sure as hell bet that it wasn't green, muliti-legged and doing the hundred yard dash across your dinner plate. But what in the hell do I know - as some insist that I am Crazy! [Who Knows?]

VERITAS