The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-14-2004, 04:58 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default scamp

The republicans have the secritary of defence, He can go anywhere, His aid can follow. Like all good keepers of paperwork, there has to be someone that stores the stuff, put it in the correct file etc.
If this would have been Presidents Bush's discharge, it would have been on the Net already, with a WHOOOPs next to it.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2004, 07:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

You could be right, Ron. I have no clue about how all that works, document access procedures or security measures. My Honorable Discharge Certificate came in the US Mail and though not very timely, I think I got it within six months of completing my obligation. In the interim I had my DD 214 so no big deal about the cert. Ha, that DD214 came in handy when I got my ?friends and neighbors? draft notice, for sure.

If recent history is any measure of reality, then your opinion may hold more water then mine. I recall that during the Clinton Administration, Hillary was dirt-harvesting FBI files at will and blowing right around both Janet and Louie. The media played that deal down and almost made Hillary?s dirt digging deal seem cute or something like that. But maybe the song ?Louie, Louie, oooooooh Louie? comes to mind.

Scamp
Old 10-15-2004, 09:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I didn't realize

that responding to your ridiculous charges and attempting to answer questions about a political candidates military history was a "qualifier" for being a "REAL MAN" there Superfella???

If THAT'S the case...............you've got a LONG way to go before you're "all growed up" into a "REAL MAN", ya know?

Anyway.........looks like you may have answered your OWN question without even realizing it!

Case in point, I quote from your post, "But when a dishonorable discharge is issued, all pay benefits, and allowances, and all medals and honors are revoked as well. And five months after Mr. Kerry joined the U.S. Senate in 1985, on one single day, June 4, all of Mr. Kerry's medals were reissued ." I think that this WAS during the Reagen Administration, right? So then,.........are YOU accusing the Republican appointed officials in the Defense Department of Ronnie the Ridiculous of criminal behavior???

I'll have more later...............gotta go get out the vote for Kerry??

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 11:26 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Gimpy

Did you learn your waffling skills from the Flim Flam Man himself? Did I ever say that Kerry had a Dishonorable Discharge? You're dodging the question, understandably so, because you either can't answer it, or because you're ashamed of Kerry's discharge status. And just why were Kerry's medals all reissued in one day? What happened to the original citation for his Silver Star, that he had to get it reissued? Did he throw that over the fence too? Kerry lied in 1971, and his lying has continued to this day. His treasonous acts started about the same time, but if you want to continue to support a traitor to his country, that tells me volumes about the type of person you are.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 10-15-2004, 12:30 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Gimpy and/or...

...Fonda/Clinton/KERRY (all: "Birds of a feather..") Lover, you brought up a quite valid point, while typically insulting one of your honesty, memory, logic and/or intelligencia superiors and betters.

The point being that treasonable and career political low-lifes like BOTH Clinton and KERRY can pretty-much get away with murder and/or MUCH American Blood on "Their" Hands directly attributable to BOTH "Their" despicable and enemy encouraging protestor activity YEARS during The Vietnam War,...and usually get reprieves or dispensations for both past and current abhorant acts or abhorant behaviors,...since DEMOCRATS in High Office are sacrosanct and can do no wrong. Yeah,...sure.

Whereas REPUBLICANS getting nailed-to-the-cross or pillaried for next to nothing, and even dating back to: "The Inquisition",...is the double-standard norm.

Hell Gimpy, and regarding KERRY's quite disputed since quite unlikely warranted Battle Decorations,...I for one am truly surprised that the self-proclaimed GREAT WARRIOR Kerry and/or Jane Fonda's Soul Brother didn't ALSO PUT HIMSELF IN FOR and/or APPLY FOR A Medal of Honor, when a Senator in 1985?

Guess His Ramboship thought A Medal of Honor would be a-bit-much,...and even Fellow Leftist Democrat Senators would never buy-into or believe that ADDITIONAL GREAT WARRIOR bull?
Hey,...who knows? Maybe "They" would? The foreigner favoring Leftist Fools believe all other KERRY Fairytales,...don't "They"?

Regardless, and in fairness to one of YOUR idols Gimpy, I will say that Jane Fonda would make a much better Wartime Commander-In-Chief,...than Kerry. Believe Jane is more trustworthy and believable.

Neil
Old 10-16-2004, 10:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Well Neil, watch out for giving Fonda credit where it?s not due. My take is that she?s a zealot?s zealot of the first order and given to slapping between rails of extremes at a high velocity. One time an Orthodox Stalinist Communist and at another an intense, fully committed re-born Christian. She?s one of those personality types that are aimed very carefully because she?s going to bore straight to hell in an obsessive-compulsive manner every time, bet on it. Had she not been born a silver spoon, rich Hollywood brat the same behavior would have got her in some file of statistics or nut farm long ago. But she certainly believes in what she gets into but she can believe the exact opposite the next day with equal fervor. Scary nut-case for sure and I shudder to think what her security bills must be let alone the family dynamics around her are like, yikes! In support of your conclusion, yes, I really believe she believes her obsession of the moment deals, but like one of those kid?s etch-a-sketch toys of a while back, watch out for the shaking as new thunder is coming. In less wealthy circles it?s called mental instability but in her circle it?s merely a touch of the artistic eccentric, or so it?s said.

Scamp
Old 10-16-2004, 11:14 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Scamp...

TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL YOU'VE STATED ABOUT Jane Fonda.

Still, I'll stick to what I've previously written, in that: "Jane is more trustworthy and believable" than Kerry.
Hell,...I also believe that Jane Fonda would also make a much better: Global Capitulator-In-Chief instead,...if the American Electorate quite stupidly caves-in to all The Democrat/Leftist and/or UN or Foreign Control of America,...such as "They" ACTUALLY (not as campaign-feigned) believe in.

Neil
Old 10-16-2004, 01:38 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Jane

She used to have a fine body. Thats the only thing I can say good about her. 3/8 drill bit to the head and suck out all her brains and she would still be the same to me.

Ron
Old 10-17-2004, 07:07 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Ron...

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU TOO.

Still, it must be believed that I meant NO COMPLIMENT whatsoever, when stating that I thought: "Jane more honest and trustworthy than Kerry". Given the comparison,...Quite The Opposite.

Hell People, I honestly believe that any blood sucking flea, Jane or even Hillary is more honest and trustworthy than Wannabe Kerry,...which certainly doesn't compliment blood sucking fleas, Janes or political climbing Hillary types either. The bottom of the barrel remains the bottom of the barrel,...no matter what I say (or don't).

Besides, I despise all blood sucking fleas or parasites like FONDA & KERRY quite equally. Don't believe Hillary has GREATLY American Blood Stained Hands as do both FONDA & KERRY,...so therefore I despise her a little less.

Neil
Old 10-17-2004, 09:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Let?s negotiate a bit Neil, eh. I say that Fonda is more predictable than Kerry. Kerry is a highly polished, accomplished and maneuverable raconteur and in a room of 100 people, 100 people wouldn?t believe a word he says, including himself. Like an Elmer Gantry, he can work the group to a frothing lather, everyone feels good, but doesn?t recall a frigging word he said or the commitments made. Goodness, eat your heart out Hollywood. On the other hand, Fonda is a zany, wild, activist that, momentarily, totally believes and acts on what she says. Zo, which has more credibility? An idiot lying in high style, or an idiot plopping her stupid ass on a non-hot, non-painting PAVN AAA battery? She would get my vote as a gutsy gal if she had planted her silly ass on a real hot and painting AAA battery, got something hot and fast right up her attitude, then gone on to glory as a hero of the Soviet Union and resting in pieces, many pieces. Power to the people, Jane, ya right.
On the other hand, Kerry did go in harm?s way long enough to get his ticket punched and then weasel out. You bet, Navy Operation Market Time was tough stuff and risky, but we needed leaders and not resume building weasels. No bull, life was a bitch on shit-creak and the very best skippers we had were career Boatswain?s Mate CPO?s and the rest didn?t really matter as in who cares and shouldn?t have been there in the first place.
Aarrgg, I?m on a roll. Forgive? And Ron, I?m not sure I understand your attitude about Fonda. Say again Mike three niner, over, Panama out.

Scamp