The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-08-2003, 11:02 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Financial Terrorism

My Opinion

?You don?t have to look abroad to find terrorist!? And this vermin wears expensive, designer suits, and not a rag wrapped around it?s sun-baked head!

?There is no current shortage of oil (or gas) here in the United States?, and as of this point, it is a financially contrived issue!! This, however, has not stopped some ?So-Called American Corporations? from aiding and abetting the terrorist cause by raping their fellow citizens (Price Gouging)! Many of those being brutalized at the pumps are our own service personnel at that. The very kids who may die in combat to protect the (so-called) rights of gas companies to engage in their own brand of ?Financial Terrorism!?

?So where are you Mr. Bush, while all of this filthy maneuvering is going on?!?

As a matter of fact, so help me God, I just drove back from the city after blowing my entire wad ($) on a scant few eats, and one ?Gas Palace? was asking a whopping $3.69 a gallon for high test! Across the street, two other stations were demanding $2.15 a gallon, and that too, is highway robbery!! (No Excuses Accepted)

?And what business was our friend George (and family) in again?? And no, this ain?t no partisan political issue, but rather, in my opinion, the statutory-rape of ?Old Lady Liberty Herself!? There she stands, torch in hand, and her draws down around her ankles!

When the people of this great nation of ours finally do cry ?ENOUGH?, and realize that this is a ?Cold-Blooded Case of Energy Robbery?, and not the excuse-ridden bull-shit that the media (and others) are shoving down our throats, then maybe we will demand that (so-called) equal justice under the law that we hear so much about, and see so little of recently!

As for those responsible for this bastardization and manipulation of gas prices (and it ain?t ?ONLY? that recent fire at that storage facility, or incessant A-rab Greed), these human boogers should (and must) be tried and imprisoned for ?Profiteering In A Time Of War!? Not in some ?Posh Five Star Resort With A Jail-house Name?, mind you, but rather in some hell-hole (Maybe even Git-Mo) with the rest of the blood-sucking rats!

VERITAS
Old 03-08-2003, 12:53 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Sorry,...HARDCORE.

But, and since The People of California were so easily gouged and mercilessly ripped-off on REGULATED(?) UTILITIES & NECESSITIES (re. Electric, Heating Oil and Natural Gas) last year,...how could anyone think that unregulated Gasoline Moguls and also unregulated Gasoline Stations (where a quarter a gallon is always better than a nickle a gallon profit) wouldn't also want to get-in on such a beautiful (grandeos also) public rip-off?

Hey Old Buddy,...haven't you ever heard of that catch-all, appease-all and B.S.(since everyone knows that winter is cold and summer is hot) phrase: "SUPPLY & DEMAND" ???

Besides, if: "We The (Schnooks)" and/or The American Taxpayer are perpetually so generous with MY/YOUR/OUR MONEY to foreigners, and even to foreigners whom hate us and would destroy us as North Korea,...what's-the-big-deal about a few homegrown scum similarly picking-up a few extra BILLION here and a few extra BILLION there, at The People's expense?
What-the-hell, and if things get to tight,...We can always: "Eat Cake", as no doubt lordly types like Sen. Kennedy would pompusly suggest (naturally excluding The North Koreans).

Though, and in fairness, I honestly believe that bringing back The Rope or The Guilotine for ANYONE of The Higher Class or Ruling Elite overly-profitting from peoples' misery,...would be quite appropriate since warranted. Sure, that's not being politically-correct. But, so what? Neither were my Forefathers.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 03:23 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Right on old buddy, RIGHT ON!!