The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-14-2002, 07:27 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Lightbulb Realization

I'M THE BIGGEST PUSSY THEIER COULD EVER BE & I LOVE MY FRIENDS, BUT I'M THE SHITTEST DAD- KEEP ON MOVIN THE BEST ADVICE BUT I DON'T SEE YA MOVIN ASSHOLE!!!!! - USED TO BE LITTLE LT- NOW I WILL GROW OLD PROULDY AN ASSHOLE- BUT HEY- THAT'S WHAT I'M BEST AT!!!!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2002, 07:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 
Default Don't be so hard on yourself LT

Lt don't be so hard on yourself some times you have to be tough with the ones you love or they will never grow. I've been called asshole and worse but I get the job done and done right. sometimes I may step on toes but thats life live with it. the meek ay inhearet the earth but it won't be worth living in after the strong get threw with it.
Old 07-14-2002, 08:39 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Listen up!

Quote:
how do I become a member daddy?
I am the proud daughter of DMZ-LT -The youngest! I have had the honor of talking to some of you before. Sorry daddy, but I tried to figure out how to sign on as myself & as you can see, it was not a success!!! I just spent 3 hours reading and learning from you guys out there! I try to read everyday, but shit happens, and when I come back here I end up learning soooo much- so THANK YOU! I know there are some of you out there that think that this should just be a place for my dad, but you are wrong!!!! I may not have been, nor will be in a "war", but I love someone with ALL my heart that has! I know I will NEVER know the pain you have everyday, but I do know what it is like to suffer with PDSD personally! I honestly can say thank GOD for giving me the LT. has my father and one of the best friends I WILL EVER have! THANK GOD for this place- for my dad to be to talk to all his bros & sis' that help him in a way I wish I could (you know who you are)!!! Sid- I love you for being my dad's "bestest" friend! And forget what dad said- your son can ask me out anytime! I know I will receive hell for this but I had to say thank you to you guys for being there for the LT. I also needed to say daddy that you will always be the only man in my heart! Sure we know I've let alot in and hope to continue doing- but noone and I mean NOONE can compare to you, my protector, my love, my friend, my teacher, and most of all , MY HERO!!! That's all! Never forget or doubt! THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME SOO MUCH! I LOVE YOU!!! - THE LITTLE ONE

Get the picture? Now knock it off! Your sis...

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 07-16-2002, 11:34 AM

I am usually a quiet observer but I just saw this post and I have to speak up. LT-you are NOT a bad father-I think I am proof of that. You are always there if needed and that is what counts. The arguement between you and Lisa was not one sided. I know BOTH of you said things I know you didnt mean. We are a family and familys fight sometimes, the important thing here is that we learn something from all this. Please know that this one fight doesnt make you a bad dad or a bad person, Remeber: Sh*t Happens!!! You will always be a good man and a good father!! Love you always-Cathy
Old 07-16-2002, 11:50 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco
Cool Realization

Don't know why your beating up on yourself so hard man but I can relate to the feelings. I beat myself up for years but there comes a time you have to start..forgiving yourself. My Dad died not forgiving himself and I'm trying not to do the same. I forgave him and my kid says she has forgiven me but my other one works the guilt for all its worth. I had to see that and get tough. Go easy man we all did the best we could with what we had and we mess up but gotta go on. Take the bat out of your hand. i for one consider you my friend.