The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-22-2020, 03:19 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Just Another Pertinent Question Or Two?

6-22-2020

“So Do Tell Me (Truthfully) Again”– are these “Face-Diapers (Masks)”, that have now become so mandatory in public, really all that effective against this “Coronavirus?”

Or have these flimsy little masks merely become nothing more than “A New Fashion-Statement?”

“Worst Yet”, have these masks also become “An Addiction of Fear” or even an “Eternal-Boogieman-Boondoggle” that is now generating “A New Mega-Million-Dollar A Day - World-Wide - International Face-Mask Industry?”

And could it possibly be that, with these mandatory face-masks, a person’s breathing also becomes somewhat restricted, or that a person is merely breathing back in - part of what they just exhaled?

“AND LASTLY”: “How Long Will This Proclaimed Pandemic Last – Forever Perhap$?”

“JUST A FEW IGNORANT QUESTIONS – AS ONLY TIME AND THIS VIRUS ITSELF,K WILL TELL FOR SURE??”

Hardcore
Old 06-22-2020, 03:43 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

As to your: "And could it possibly be that, with these mandatory face-masks, a person’s breathing also becomes somewhat restricted, or that a person is merely breathing back in - part of what they just exhaled?",...I learned in grade School that longtime breathing in what you've exhaled, IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU!

Even in a mechanical sense it's not very wise to hook-up an exhaust pipe to an air filter even for a short while, as somewhat stated on a previous posting.

Neil