The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-06-2024, 10:41 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Passing The Buck, Lying & Clouding-Up The Issues

12-29-2023

Regardless of what you may think, or whether you vote strictly along party lines or not - “You have got to agree that voting, and the majority-will, may be getting to be little more than a pesky little critter within the minds, and inside of those big black hole, that use to house the creative souls, the monumental intellects, and the inviable consciences of the voting public?

There is a solution to this moral dilemma however, but it is a remedy that may not sit too well with most politicians, who have nothing else to do with their time, but to exist upon the public - dole, collect fat pay-checks, and prance around in regal-splendor, while calling us all (the people themselves) - nothing more than a gaggle of election-time bother, and an legal pain in the ass!?

How dare we contest their right to exist in regal splendor - at the public’s expense? And how dare “We the People” expect any positive and constructive results from those within the bureaucracy who spend entire careers hob-knobbing with “The Powers That Be?!” – Lord knows, it is ludicrous to expect that “We Mere Commoners” should ever demand the same return for the sale of ‘our’ immortal souls, as do those regal bon vivants and political-snobs?

And to, those within their ranks who take offense at “The Truth”, or those who vow some sort of political retaliation or to “Negate Any Constitutional Rights” of the purveyors of truth” , let me say that: “The Political Panaceas” for these ailment are easy indeed –Speak The Truth At All Times, always act on behalf of the people who hired you to begin with, and lastly: Always remember The First Three Words to Our United States Constitution – “We the People!”

“Now Wasn’t That Easy – My Overly Self-Indulging Friends!”

“And if I am but a bum (by your definition of the word)”, then I plead guilty as charged!
But at least my actions will not destroy this entire nation that the majority of ‘our rank and file’ population’ still adore and respect! “Now, can you all say the same, in all honesty?”

But then, it is ‘Only Our Nation’, along with its 350,000,000 honorable, respectable, fairly- honest and legal citizens - that these bon vivants in power, are now tossing to the dogs (opinion) - “Now Isn’t It?”

Abe Lincoln, Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, Samuel Adams, Nathan Hale, and the multitudes of “Other Little-Known American Patriots” - who were once willing to give their lives for those rights and liberties that we now hold as inviable and dear – “WHERE ARE YOU?!”

“AND IF THIS TOO BE TREASONOUS – (THEN INDEED), And With Respect To Our Momentous First Amendment, Let Us Indeed Make The Most of It!!” by Patrick Henry – (Roughly) “A Founding Father”….)

Hardcore