The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-31-2005, 03:19 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Chump Change - Iraqi Style?

?EXCUSES?, as usual, are all that ?Certain Untouchable Powers That Be? can come up with when explaining the whereabouts of that missing ?$9,000,000,000 in U.S. Tax Money that was gifted (for reconstruction) to Iraq?!?

You heard me right - Some 9 billion dollars worth of your hard-earned tax money that was lovingly transferred to ?Various Iraqi Government Ministries for Reconstruction? has totally vanished from sight - at least according to AP! And as such, I can only assume that (like that old southern minister said some years back): ?God (and your Uncle Sam) wants the big boys of Iraq to have nice things too!?

Sadly, after all is said and done, this foreign attitude of - ?I want only the best that U.S. Taxpayer Money Can Buy For Me?, is a mindset that has been well nurtured amidst world leaders for years, has it not?

Now please tell me again - ?What was it that you were saying about conservatism, as (in my opinion) Conservatism only seems to exist here in the United States?!?

In defense of yet another monumental $crew-up, some ?Well-Situated, State-Side, Political Bonvivants?, are now utilizing each and every feeble excuse that their devious little minds can contrive, in order to explain away the disappearance of that Nine Billion Bucks! And they are doing this, again in my humble opinion, in order to place a smokescreen around that conveniently missing, and probably already in a Swiss Bank Account - king?s ransom!

The weak excuses that are currently being offered up, range all the way from the ridiculous to the sublime! These include, but are not limited to:

A- Western-style budgeting and controls could not be utilized in Iraq....

B- Iraq lacks management controls....

C- There was no way of verifying that this fortune in U.S. tax dollars went for it?s intended purpose....

D- (And this is a lulu!) We turned those big bucks over to the Iraqis - it was for them to handle this money properly once it got there.... (OUCH!!)

Did any of those bureaucratic bums ever think to raise these questions prior to sending out that (no strings attached) fortune? And while we are at it, with our President setting a prescient (Mass firings amidst his former cabinet members), maybe he should think about resurrecting ?Old Lizzy Borden?s Axe? anew!!

Now I ask you all:

Considering that the majority of Americans (many of them honorable veterans), may soon be dying upon - ?The Strangling Vines of Domestic, State-run Financial Cutbacks? - do you consider it right (or even fair), that all that those ?Well-Armed Middle-Eastern Highwaymen? have to do to garner billion$ of dollar$ in American handouts, is to cry the blues to those who write the checks?

?And while we are at it, what about those (even here in the United States), who looked the other way when these humungous checks were being drawn up and cashed?? Apparently, all that a few of our (part time) friends abroad have to do to nail us for a fortune is: ?ASK, AND THEY SHALL RECEIVE!?? This, of course, is pure Bull Dung!!

You Know - I sincerely believe that a few, even here within our own elected government, are redundantly proving that ?There is indeed, a sucker born every second in the Good Old United States!" -

Now I dare you to guess who that sucker might be?!?

"AND BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU (OR I FOR THAT MATTER) LOOKED INTO A MIRROR LATELY?!"

VERITAS
Old 02-01-2005, 09:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question

ADDENDUM -

I have been watching the news with great interest to see if that missing $9 Billion Dollars (That 1 Million Dollars, 9000 times - Holy Crap, Batman) in Iraq Rebuilding Money, has ever showed up?

An old friend of mine (88 years old) said that he had heard that a few Swiss Bank Accounts (Iraqi, French etc), may have benefited from (at least) a portion of this fortune in American Tax Money? Of course, this may have only been his opinion, so I ask you again, "Has anyone heard what happened to this bundle of American Cash?"

I understand that demands have been made for an accounting, but if these (so-called) demands go as usual, the next time that we see this money (?), may be after it is transformed into escargot, champagne, and caviar! Even then, we may not get wind of it again until after it is all digested, and you know what it is called then, now don't you?!

"SO MUCH FOR UNCLE SAM'S HEART OF GOLD AND THE UNITED NATION'S VASELINE CONCESSION!!!!"

VERITAS
Old 02-01-2005, 10:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Inspite of being quite blasphemous of America's quite Lordly Set and/or career politicians or Ruling Elite of whatever BENT (and quite rightfully so),...I believe you've nailed it right-on-the-head (as usual).

The-bottom-line regarding America's Rulers (Yeah that's right: "Rulers", since never asking citizenry what can do OR CANNOT DO) can be pretty-much summed-up by some quite likely political rhetoric (naturally only in closed door and secret Committee Sessions):
"Screw The American Taxpayer, even though actually The Payers of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING". "All that's truly important are how all foreigners perceive and like us, how many more foreign friends we can buy with our exceptionally abundant Tax Revenue rip-offs, and how well foreigners can appreciate what We The Glorious and Benevolent American Leadership (of whatever BENT) can heap upon them,...whether wanted, needed, or not". "Hey,...very possible new voters".

Rick, do you think that maybe if we all gave our Tax Rebates back to America's Money Managers, to instead be dispersed amongst all needy foreigners (both here and abroad), there would be less problems in The World,...and even Islamic Terrorists would like us?
Just just jokin.

Regardless,...that's truly not all that absurd. A lot of career American Ruling Elite think exactly like that. So do likeminded Arab, French, German, Russian and UN types, also. Maybe "They" know something (another joke)?

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 11:03 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Inspite of being quite blasphemous of America's quite Lordly Set and/or career politicians or Ruling Elite of whatever BENT (and quite rightfully so),...I believe you've nailed it right-on-the-head (as usual).

The-bottom-line regarding America's Rulers (Yeah that's right: "Rulers", since never asking citizenry what can do OR CANNOT DO) can be pretty-much summed-up by some quite likely political rhetoric (naturally only in closed door and secret Committee Sessions):
"Screw The American Taxpayer, even though actually The Payers of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING". "All that's truly important are how all foreigners perceive and like us, how many more foreign friends we can buy (both here and abroad) with our exceptionally abundant Tax Revenue rip-offs , and how well foreigners can appreciate what We The Glorious and Benevolent American Leadership (more so Leftist BENT) can heap upon them,...whether wanted, needed, or not".

Rick, do you think that maybe if we all gave our Tax Rebates back to America's Money Managers, to instead be dispersed amongst all needy foreigners (both here and abroad), there would be less problems in The World,...and even Fanatical Islamic Terrorists would like us?
Hey,...that's not so absurd. A lot of career American Ruling Elite think exactly like that. So do their likeminded Arab, French, German, Russian and UN friends, also. Maybe "They" know something (another joke)?

Neil
Old 02-01-2005, 11:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

just the tip of the iceberg I suspect..as this is all they admit to.

larry
Old 02-01-2005, 01:02 PM

If you had 9B$ I'm sure you would have more to show for it than they do. What a waste of our hard dollars. Talk about fixing the Medicare and Social Securities - that sure would have boosted the coffers a little.

The mind set in Washington leaves something to be desired.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 02-01-2005, 02:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Kindly put down the stones...

... at least for a little bit. Last night, Paul Bremer was interviewed by Brit Hume, and offered a rather logical explanation, which for the time being, satisfied me. Mr. Bremer strikes me as a totally decent and dedicated man, and I find it difficult that he would countenance the willful misappropriation of our funds. A more thorough review of the multitude of various accounts will, in all likelihood, reveal the purpose and amount of much of this cash.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."