The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-20-2002, 07:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Muslims Complain!!

Last night on the News a bunch of Muslim clergy and backed up by a bunch congressmen from the opposite party filed complaints against the President, FBI, and of course their whipping post Ashcroft. They were complaining about spies inflitrating their meeting in their mosques. It seems that some mosques have been recruiting places for American Citizens and immigrants to become terrorists. They complain it is a violation of freedom of religion.

Now as a member of the Christian clergy I will quote Mr. Willie Shakespeare, "they protest far too much." I and would, and it is my assumtion that 99% of all Christian Churches would, welcome the FBI, CIA or any other police or government agency spying on us. Why? Because we have nothing to hide. Freedom of religion does not mean we have the Freedom in the name of religion to promote terrorism. If they didn't have something fear they wouldn't be protesting. Now the Federal Government was caught recruiting members of these mosques to act as spies.
We need to get rid of terrorism and if Mosques are recruiting places for terrorist, it is my opinion the Federal Government should be spying out these places and I believe they have an obligation to be there for my protection!

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2002, 09:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default You're making me weep Keith.

In the USA there is freedom of religion and by direct inference, freedom from religion. I demand that my family be assured protection and freedom from religions that are up to no damn good, are not self-policing and are not on the defense team. Islam America has had nine months to stand up and be counted and get cracking. However, all I?ve seen thus far is a bunch of whining, externalization, woe is me counter productive utterances like ?Islamaphobia? and non-participation. So you bet FBI, get all over them and stick to them like glue and a bad habit-go for it.

At the risk of being branded a ?bigot? again, I fully admit I?m burned out on Islam and their entire calamitous BS trip. And that is a learned bias that I really had to work hard at for three decades right there in the land of Islam. Burned out is just burned out and that is as good or bad as it gets and I ain?t into going out and get hugging up on my local Moslem, no sir. Aarrgg, that?s my jet blast, sorry about that.

Fair seas, Bill
Old 06-20-2002, 11:13 AM

Thumbs down ISLAM

Don't apoligize for being anti-Moslum these days and get over this bigot BS. We are garunteed the right to be a bigot if we so choose to be. Besides that if some manical islamic bomb thrower calls me a bigot I wear the title proudly.

What ever it takes I will do it!
Pooh
Old 06-21-2002, 07:46 AM

Angry oooooh

this just breaks my widdle heart, I say tuff shit to the M**her F**kers, and if that makes me a Bigot well then so be it