The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-28-2008, 06:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Muslim Demands for Euope

Y'all have to check out this link and listen to this British guy.....he's a hoot, but right on the money, it's really worth the listen.

Pack

http://www.dotsub.com/films/moredema...etting=en_1618

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2008, 06:48 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

That link should be sent to every politician in America, especailly Barak Hussein Obama.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default He understands the Muslim Threat.

So much of what he says is absolutely correct. Everyone in America and Western Europe needs to listen to this message. Funny at times but absolutely right on!

Muslims want to dominate the World. We are soft and they know our weaknesses.

Keith
Old 02-28-2008, 08:44 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Keith

Oh yeah this guy hit the nail right on the head. It wouldbe great if this piece was played before a session of Congress.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 02-28-2008, 09:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

I loved it that guy is right on
Old 02-28-2008, 06:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default His approach to Islam

This guy is a English Athiest who attacks various religions. Yet he is a conservative in his thinking and he has nailed the Radical Muslims right on.
If only America and Western Europe could understand how PC is being used against us. And how our free society is under serious threat.

Keith
Old 02-28-2008, 10:00 PM

Default Equal Rights - Its OK to Offend Thee But Not Me

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Seems that there are a lot Muslims, at least in the UK, who have a rather strange concept of equal rights. Exposing Islam has two posts (here and here) that highlight the contradictory positions, not to mention the lack of "tolerance," that Islamic advocacy groups often engage in.

This week the less than "tolerant" actions of the Saudi funded King Fahad Academy, a private Islamic school in west London, and its students have made the news. Seems that the Academy was using text books describing Jews as monkeys and Christians as pigs. To make sure the children learned these less than "tolerant," not to mention bigoted, lies about others, tests questions included asking students "to list the reprehensible qualities of Jews and described Christians as 'pigs.'"

The Academy has denied teaching hate and "insists that the offending passages in the books were 'misinterpreted' and that they were never taught." The head of the Academy, Dr. Sumaya Alyusuf told the BBC that she was aware of the offensive passages in the books, but refused to withdraw them because the books contained "good chapters that can be used by the teachers." I find it hard to believe that one can misinterpret lessons describing people of other religions as monkeys and pigs. Further, it is unbelievable that anyone would use a text book with such false and hateful speech because they have some "good chapters." I am sure there are other text books that have just as many "good chapters" and none of the racist and anti-Semitic ones.

Judging from the reported behavior of the students, the Academy has taught them well. According to reports, some of the students made "inappropriate" remarks about the 9/11 bombing, non-Islamic teachers were referred to as "infidels," and one group of students from the Academy were thrown out of the Arsenal Football Club's museum for chanting "Saudi, Saudi, Saudi," and fighting with non-Saudi students.

While the conduct of the King Fahad Academy and its students were making the news, the British Muslim Initiative (BMI) unveiled plans for a demonstration to protest a week of "bias, prejudice, xenphoboa and even borderline racism." Alas, it is not the acts of the King Fahad Academy and its student that the BMI is protesting. Instead they are protesting the reaction to the Archbishop of Canterbury's remarks, the government's refusal to issue a visa to Yusuf al-Qaradawi - who has condemned gays, praised suicide bombers, and is linked to the Muslim Brotherhood - and the monitoring of conversations between an Islamic MP and jailed constitute.

The BMI issued a statement explaining that:

"This vigil is about all Muslims coming together and asking to be treated as equal citizen with rights. And at the same time we are calling for issues to do with Muslims to be dealt with fairness and balance."

I am all for equal rights and I believe that all issues should be dealt with fairly. However, there is nothing unfair about refusing a visa to a radical cleric with terrorist ties and people using their free speech rights to condemn the imposition of Shara law on a liberal democracy. What is unfair, is for members of a religious community to condemn free speech and the responsible acts of a governments, while at best turning a blind eye to the hate that is being taught in one of its religious schools. If the BMI, and other Islamic groups, want to be taken seriously then they must respect the fundamental concepts underlying democracy - I would suggest they start by condemning those who threaten to kill, and actually do kill, anyone they believe "offended" Islam. After that we can start working on more subtle concepts, like equal rights applies to everyone - including women, gays, Jews, Christians and Muslims; and hate, racism, and anti-Semitism should not be part of a religious curriculum.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:50 PM

Hey Packo and others...

This guy is one of the wayward sheep, Pat Condell, a Brition who podcasts on religion and introduces himself on his website as:

Hi, I'm Pat Condell.
I don't respect your beliefs
and I don't care if you're offended.
Cheers.
http://lamplighternews.blogspot.com/...s-wayward.html
Old 02-28-2008, 10:51 PM

http://www.patcondell.net/index.html
Old 02-29-2008, 05:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

I love this guy! He makes a lot of sense. Freedom of religion also includes freedom FROM religion.