The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-14-2008, 12:11 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packo View Post
So here it is....I've made my decision, and I won't be back on the political forum until everyone can act like friggin' adults. I respect anyones decision to vote for who ever the hell they want....and both sides...stop the vitriol and take a step back and look how silly y'all look.

Pack
That is some of the most sense filled words spoken in the political forum in a long time. Yet it seems that some can still not abide by a simple request/statement.

I could give a crap who any of you are voting for but I did expect it to be more civil. You have all fought for this country in one way or another and DESERVE each others respect. Its one thing to disagree but to take the lengths some have is disgraceful.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2008, 12:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Yes Mel,...

...One of the canidates did fight for this Nation, and sufferd beyond contention for YEARS to give the freedoms to others to continue on with school, and prosperity,...

...His name is John McCain,...

...The other canidate is a snake oil salesman who "preaches" about change,...

..."Change" is in my pocket, and jingles,...

...As I have stated before, I registered as a Democrat years ago when I was 20, 21, when I didn't really care who I was registered with, and when I thought the party stood for, "well, can we look at this from a different angle, and work it out, make it better with a different viewpoint", however time has proven to me that the Democrats just like to muck up the gears, and their agenda isn't to make things ""right"", play the blame game on anyone else, and let's just pad our voter base with more welfare sucking NON-greencard holders from across the border, and, and, and , and

...I am so sick of them whining, and crying, while giving away our Nation to anyone who unlawfully enters, and then preggo drops one, and he/she is a citizen, NO WAY,...

...I would suggest a National 3 month ID band in which everyone in the Nation must go to a DMV, federal building, and show PROOF, and register as an American, and be fitted with a non removalable band, and come month # 3, if you ain't got one, your under arrest, and shiped OUT, BYE, GONE, GO GREYHOUND, DELTA, SOUTHWEST month 4, and beyond, shoot um, I don't care, they are CRIMINALS OF A FEDERAL OFFENCE,..

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 09-14-2008, 06:58 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEATJERKER View Post

...One of the canidates did fight for this Nation, and sufferd beyond contention for YEARS to give the freedoms to others to continue on with school, and prosperity,...

...His name is John McCain,...

...The other canidate is a snake oil salesman who "preaches" about change,...

..."Change" is in my pocket, and jingles,...

...As I have stated before, I registered as a Democrat years ago when I was 20, 21, when I didn't really care who I was registered with, and when I thought the party stood for, "well, can we look at this from a different angle, and work it out, make it better with a different viewpoint", however time has proven to me that the Democrats just like to muck up the gears, and their agenda isn't to make things ""right"", play the blame game on anyone else, and let's just pad our voter base with more welfare sucking NON-greencard holders from across the border, and, and, and , and

...I am so sick of them whining, and crying, while giving away our Nation to anyone who unlawfully enters, and then preggo drops one, and he/she is a citizen, NO WAY,...

...I would suggest a National 3 month ID band in which everyone in the Nation must go to a DMV, federal building, and show PROOF, and register as an American, and be fitted with a non removalable band, and come month # 3, if you ain't got one, your under arrest, and shiped OUT, BYE, GONE, GO GREYHOUND, DELTA, SOUTHWEST month 4, and beyond, shoot um, I don't care, they are CRIMINALS OF A FEDERAL OFFENCE,..

Why didn't any of this happen during the first 6 years of Bush's reign, when The Republicans had control of everything ?

Larry
Old 09-14-2008, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melody1181 View Post
That is some of the most sense filled words spoken in the political forum in a long time. Yet it seems that some can still not abide by a simple request/statement.

I could give a crap who any of you are voting for but I did expect it to be more civil. You have all fought for this country in one way or another and DESERVE each others respect. Its one thing to disagree but to take the lengths some have is disgraceful.
What Melody said.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:41 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORTARDUDE View Post
Why didn't any of this happen during the first 6 years of Bush's reign, when The Republicans had control of everything ?

Larry

Now you know better than that. The "dems" have had "control" of the House and more recently the Senate (barely) for a whole 18 months now! It should ALL be fixed by now.

It's GOT TO BE "all their fault"...........none of these issues EVER came up during the 6 years prior to the Dem "takeover" of Congress.

Plus---------I believe Mr. MCain from Arizona (you know, that State REAL CLOSE to Mexico and chock FULL of "green card" holders and many other folks of "hispanic" heritage) was one of those "mavericks" Senators that supported "amnesty" for most of those folks, wasn't he?

Naw, surely he wouldn't be "pandering" for the "hispanic vote".........now WOULD HE????

Gimp

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default It's been 7,...

...since terrorists killed over 3000 people in my home state,...

...I believe the Gov't was doing what was needed to secure this Nation,...

...Or are you going to say otherwise to that now also,...

..Come on now, say it the people in the WTC's fault they got hit cause they were republicans too,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Last edited by SEATJERKER; 09-15-2008 at 03:55 AM.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:51 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Curtis

Quote:

...since terrorists killed over 3000 people in my home state,...

...I believe the Gov't was doing what was needed to secure this Nation,...

...Or are you going to say otherwise to that now also,...

..Come on now, say it the people in the WTC's fault they got hit cause they were republicans too,...

You know I love you brother, but why are you now changing the subject?

YOU are the one who "blamed" the Dems for the conditions will "ailens", legal or illegal? The Republicans were in control of Congress from 1994 until about 17 months ago, and Bush has been in the Whitehouse for more than seven (7) years now.

If the "illegal ailen" problem is now so bad, WHY didn't THEY fix it these past FOURTEEN (14) YEARS?

If you're going to place blame...........place it where it belongs....at the feet of the Republicans.

Gimp

PS----and, of course it WAS NOT the "fault" of any republicans in the WTC that they got hit by the terrorists. They were innocent victims just like everyone who got "hit" that day.

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Old 09-15-2008, 09:47 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Gimp'ster,...

...and wasn't it "slick willie" who was the President from 1992 until 2000?,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 09-15-2008, 11:00 AM

And wasn't Dubya President since then?
Old 09-15-2008, 12:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Curtis

Quote:

...and wasn't it "slick willie" who was the President from 1992 until 2000?,...

As a matter of "fact"............NO, he wasn't.

"Slick Willie" took office in January 1993 and came OUT of office in January 2001. So, as you can clearly see..........."Slick Willie" had to contend with a MAJORITY Republican Congress since 1994 for SEVEN of the EIGHT years he was in office, remember? He had to fight tooth and nail to get ANYTHING through Congress and ended up making "deals" with the Republicans in controll of Congress which ended up being just a prelude of the misfortunes to come from their Congressional leadership under George W. Bush.

Bush had the BENEFIT of complete CONTROL of BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS for the first six years of his Presdential term(s)...........and look what THAT GOT US!

So, like I said before.............you wanta "blame" someone (or a BUNCH of "someones") put it squarely at the feet of Gee-W and his Republicans in Congress...that's where it belongs.

Gimp

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"