[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-V_ilJu0w[/media]

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2008, 08:45 AM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

Brother Keith,
The more I see and hear of this man, the less shocked I become. In this mournful day as we swear congressmen into office on the Koran in the stead of the Holy Bible, that same Bible that the founding fathers studied and employed in crafting the Constitution of the United States of America, I fear complacency and callousness is blowing in the winds among our population.
Reminds me of 1930s Europe.Very, very sad.
Stay in the Word...The Time Is At Hand.

Peace,Griz
Old 11-11-2008, 09:39 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Griz,
I have been totally shocked that the press and America as a whole just don't understand that this man is a very dangerous man. It is his desire to destroy the America we know and love.

Keith
Old 11-11-2008, 10:18 AM

Not all Christians are conservative..some are GASP! "liberal."
Old 11-11-2008, 10:43 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Quote:
And your point is?

Old 11-11-2008, 11:09 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Worshippers in Lansing, MI assaulted by liberal activists

Rick Moran
Suppose you were sitting in church one Sunday peacefully minding your own business, praying that God grant our new president the wisdom to do what is right when suddenly, the sanctity of the church is violated in the most horrific way by vandals, thugs, and screaming lunatics.

This is what happened at a small church in Lansing, MI called Mount Hope. From the blog Right Michigan:
Mount Hope, for the record, is an evangelical, bible believing church whose members provide free 24 hour counseling, prayer lines, catastrophic care for families dealing with medical emergencies, support groups for men, women and children dealing with a wide variety of life's troubles, crisis intervention, marriage ministries, regular, organized volunteer work in and around the city, missions in dozens of countries across the globe, a construction ministry that has built over 100 churches, schools, orphanages and other projects all over the world and an in-depth prison ministry that reaches out, touches and helps the men and women the rest of society fears the most. They also teach respect for all human life and the Biblical sanctity of marriage as an institution between one man and one woman.

What followed is like something out of the annals of Solzhenitsyn or some other account of bigotry directed against religion:
This is what Michigan liberals label a "radical right wing establishment," and over 30 of them showed up in force yesterday. Wearing secret-service style ear pieces and microphones they received the "go" from their ringleader and off they went.

Prayer had just finished when men and women stood up in pockets across the congregation, on the main floor and in the balcony. "Jesus was gay," they shouted among other profanities and blasphemies as they rushed the stage. Some forced their way through rows of women and kids to try to hang a profane banner from the balcony while others began tossing fliers into the air. Two women made their way to the pulpit and began to kiss.

Their other props? I'll let them tell you in their own words... from another of their liberal blogs:

"(A) video camera, a megaphone, noise makers, condoms, glitter by the bucket load, confetti, pink fabric...yeh."

The video camera they put to good use as they attempted to provoke a violent reaction. The image of the pink-clad folks above is one of theirs, stating in a picture worth more than a thousand words the goals of the Michigan left.

The "open minded" and "tolerant" liberals ran down the aisles and across the pews, hoping against hope to catch a "right winger" on tape daring to push back (none did). And just in case their camera missed the target, they had a reporter in tow. According to a source inside the church yesterday there was a "journalist" from the Lansing City Pulse along for the ride, tipped off about the action and more interested in getting a story than in preventing the vandalism, the violence and anti-Christian hatred being spewed by the lefties. We'll see what he files and what his editors see fit to print.
How charming. And how revealing. These thugs were only doing what many liberals would love to do - if they were as shameless as these idiots.

Can we expect more of this? Given what I've seen so far, I think that social cons are in for a very rough few years as Obama's victory seems to have empowered these punks. They will force their moral views down your throat whether you like it or not.

And they think they have the power to do it.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...g_mi_assa.html

Last edited by darrels joy; 11-11-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:34 AM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

Attacks on Christians are on the rise worldwide, not only here in our homeland. Europe, once predominately Christian has morphed into a secular society that has thrown monotheism under the bus, opting for an it`s all good, to hell with you and hooray for me attitude. Millions of Christians are on the lamb throughout the middle east and Asia fleeing oppressive Muslim mullahs and governments. In SF faggots don habits and disrupt the Holy Sacriment in a Catholic church, and on, and on it goes.
This all drives me to read the Living Word of God more fervently than ever-This has all been prophesied...

Peace,Griz
Old 11-11-2008, 12:41 PM

Here's what I am going to do as a follower of Jesus..it is what scripture says, so I kinda figure that trumps everything else. I am going to pray for our leaders daily. I WILL NOT CRITICIZE THEM. (How can you criticize(demonize) someone you're praying for?) I WILL be involved and call our leaders to account for things they do which are not for the common good.
I am fed up with the rhetoric in this country calling this or that individual or party evil. That is not Christian nor does it accomplish a darn thing.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:02 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advisor View Post
Actually, they're more accurately called 'secular progressives,' peple who embrace cheap grace as opposed to costly grace. For an accurate description of that, read Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

And as for your statement that you won't criticize our leaders, what if they are doing something demonstarbly wrong? Sit idly by, while our nation is emperiled? Your next statement contradicts your earlier 'kum-by-yah' mindset.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 11-11-2008, 03:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Christ Did:

Jesus was very critically of the two major Religious Elements in Israel of his day. The Pharisees and Sadducees. He criticized them regularly. So did the prophets in the Old Testament. We can criticize our children or friends when they do wrong.
Criticism or confronting the wrongs is very Christian. However, loving the individual in spite of their short comings is also very Christian.
I will pray daily that Obama governs wise and justly. I will pray daily that the Good Lord will watch over him and protect him and bless him if he rules wisely and justly. But I will not and neither should this country sit by and allow him to destroy all that has made this country great.
We as Christians must love the sinner and hate the sin. Not to speak out against injustice would be a sin. He will not get a free ride as the liberal element so desires. The liberal element didn't give Bush a free ride so why should the conservatives not point out Obama's mistakes?

Keith