The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-04-2008, 07:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "Help me (maybe US all also?) out here".

Just whom exactly in The FBI or sole clearers for all privy (or not) to either Classified, Secret or Top Secret Intelligence Matters were responsible for Clearing The Most Suspect & non-verified of All births, parentage, backgrounds, friends, associates, advisers & allegiance of all Presidential Candidates in American History and/or Barack Hussein Obama II or Jr.,...be given THE MOST TOP SECRET CLEARANCE & RESPONSIBILITY possible on earth?

Such sure doesn't say much for The FBI, Homeland Security, nor sanity for that matter.

Besides, isn't it just plain FBI Stupid putting the fate of We Under Attack & Most Likely: "Soft Targets of Opportunity" for Radically Fanatical Islam in the very hands of BHO and/or one stating in his book; "The Audacity of Hope" that; "I will stand with Muslims should the winds change in an ugly direction".

Such enemy favoring nonsense most sure-as-hell makes me wonder, just how many more American Leaders will actually Stand With America instead of Islam,..."Should the winds change in an ugly direction"?

There most likely must be more of those obviously Suspect of Allegiance,...than just Obama & Pelosi? Don't you think?

Neil
Old 12-04-2008, 09:26 AM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

Yup,Neil..pretty damn crazy, huh?
Would seem that B. Hussien Obama has been busy as a beaver trotting out cabinet members/appointees but has yet to name a CIA Chief. Know why? Cause no sane man would take the mantle of Head Spook in an administration with a Head Honcho lawyer the likes of Eric Holder. CIA would have to spend 1/2 of it`s budget looking over their shoulder to ensure they don`t get prosecuted for "torturing" some muslim bastard terrorist.

Peace,Griz
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:24 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Griz,...

Absolutely amazing,...isn't it?

Our next new & obviously quite enemy & foreign-favored Commander-In-Chief has already
exposed himself as actually being more concerned about NOT torturing captured avowed
mass-murdering Muslim Scum & closing: "Gitmo",..............................................
than Protecting & Saving AMERICAN LIVES. Disgusting also.

Know that Politics & Common Sense usually mix about as well as Oil & Water.
But lately,...don't know what-the-hell-to-expect from New Officialdom?

Even as A Scout, was never left so far out on a limb by any claiming to be my FRIENDLIES.
Doing such to all American Civilians as promissed happening January 20th,...is even worse.
At least We Scouts were armed-to-the-teeth & could defend ourselves better than most.

Neil
Old 12-04-2008, 10:28 AM

Yeah...phuck the Geneva conventions, phuck the constitution (unless it benefits me, of course), phuck the rest of the world cause we're 'MERICANS.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:46 AM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

YAWN....
I`m sOOO tired of hearing moronic statements espousing America`s non-adherence to the Geneva Accords and our Constitution. For God`s sake,man, tell me when and where the jihadis signed ?!??

Peace,Griz
Old 12-04-2008, 12:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Griz,...

In fairness to Advisor, he or she does bring up a good point common to such typically
Democrat Wartime Under-miners, by always echoing enemy favorable & encouraging sarcasm.

Such either super-naive or extremely despicably purposeful staunch leftists quite adamently
insist that The U.S. Constitution penned SOLELY to Cover & Protect U.S. Citizens by Our
Forefathers,...was ALSO written to cover & protect every living & breathing creature on
earth, and also quite asininely our fanatically murderous Muslim Enemies & Infiltrators inclusive.
Well,...that just isn't so. Never was, never should be. Foreign Nationals have own constitutions.

Unfortunately, American now has SO MANY Political Leaders now similarly trying to FORCE
such an absurd worldly misuse of America's Constitution DOWN OUR THROATS.
Wish that such American Leaders were just As Caring of U.S. Citizens?
America might even last longer?

Neil
Old 12-04-2008, 01:06 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Doesn't matter,...

...there isn't a piece of paper on God's green earth that will protect us from what is already in motion from those that are "hell bent" on emerging as the sole victor in the fight for what ""THEY"" believe in,...(whatever that is),...

...The radical """middle easterners""" who have taken it upon themselves to end civilized world as we know it will resort to going back to rocks, and clubs after some nuke spitting sand flea sets one off,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 12-05-2008, 10:00 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Seatjerker,...

Even sadder than daily unfolding or escaping realities pretty-much concur with your (many others also) quite likely bad scenarios for world & America,...is that SO MANY Americans STILL remain: "Pied Piper"-like politically duped & strangely believing otherwise and/or Father Flanagan-like or Democrat-wise.

Hope the last 2 year Democrat Controlled U.S. Congress (NOW even more so TOTALLY CONTROLLING America's Wartime Security) quickly come to their collective senses,...and differently do a: "180" and/or become much less Fairytale Ideology Propagating & more Survival Conscious?

As Political Realities (some say: "Political Dictates") now stand or are decreed: "We'uns (re. entire American Citizenry) aire in deep s--t",...to sort-of-understate a quite deadly situation. Avowed & Fanatical Enemies (both internally & abroad) no doubt seeking America's demise, quite unfortunately always have the edge. Sad but true.

Neil