Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-25-2022, 04:20 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry If You Think It Will Just End There

1-25-2022

(Personal Opinions)

Granted – The Spread of contagious diseases must be a major consideration within any society, but demanding shots for kids opens up a whole new arena – does it not, especially when there is a rush to do so! And if you really do not believe that “MONETARY ENHANCEMENT” is not at least a portion of the overall consideration here, then I have a bridge on ‘Mars’ that I would just love to sell to you cheap?

And if you genuinely believe that at least a portion of these new mandated shots regulations are not motivated by power and control alone, then once again, I still have that bridge “On Mars” that I would like to talk to you about?

The major point that I am attempting to make here however, and of course they will deny it, is: “Just What Will Be Coming Next?” Or do you truly believe that like income taxes, these shots too are but a ‘temporary’ stop-gap measure that will be negated when this emergency has abated–Dream-On!! For when have you ever known any money-making neo-mandate that allows for “new controls” over any person’s life and surrendered-rights, removed once the initial shock has been overcome?

So, once again, what is next – “And There Definitely Will Be A Next, In My Opinion!!”

Hardcore