The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-09-2005, 08:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default So there it is, way cool Harry Reid

Sometimes I am simply astounded by the lack of professionalism, class and intellect owned by our erstwhile Senator from Las Vegas. Surely, with all the talented and classy folks the Democrats have available, they have better options than having numb-nuts Harry out representing the US Senate to high school kids. Zo, he?s supposed to be the leader of a civics discussion with high school kiddos and out it pops, ?Bush is a Loser?.

Oh my, oh my. He now has apologized to Pres. Bush but how about the students, parents and school district as well. Talk about out of mind and out of line.
Meanwhile Bush is on a very delicate diplomatic mission in Central Europe and trying to soothe the current hard feelings between the Baltic States and Russia. I suppose dumb Harry has no clue about the increasing tensions between all of Central Europe and Russia let alone know where Latvia is and why they are so angry with Russia?s continuing bullyboy and intimidation tactics in all of Central Europe. And no Harry, Searchlight, Nevada, is not the center of all known things and the world is indeed round.

Scamp
Old 05-09-2005, 11:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Scamp

As I see it, you're failing to recognize that the Democrats are suffering from a terminal case of Reality Inversion Syndrome. Here are some of the symptoms, some or all of which have already infected the members of the ACLU: winners are losers, pedophiles are OK, Boy Scouts are bad, and the minorty party in the US Senate should dictate how things are done.

Of course Reid, like most of his ilk, will do everything they can to undermine the President, bring harm to America, and generally make themselves sillier than we could even begin to imagine.

Now, go back and study somemore, and report back here tomorrow!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 12:58 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SuperScout...

Very good: "Symptoms" explaining Leftist Leaders that call themselves: "Democrats". Though, you left out The Border silliness.

Still, and credit must be given where credit is due.
After all, any leaders that can convince most all their American Citizen followers, in that somehow securing America's Borders peacefully, logically & sensibly ala the quite succesful: "Minutemen" IS A BAD THING,...are truly quite some masterful politicians or bullsh---ers.

Also, I could understand all their many foreign beholder, supporters and followers (here legally or otherwise) going along with such a Democrat or ACLU Open Border Lunacy (even during wartime) recommended, since how-the-hell could "They" deny other foreigners sneaking into America similarly? Most foreigners aren't hypocrits, plus: "The More The Merrier".

Regardless, what I will never understand is why American Citizen Democrat Followers can be so easily and perpetually led-by-the-nose by most all Democrat Leaders,...especially since absurdly and dangerously being placed in quite foolish, personal and nationally-suicidal positions, by such asinine political leaders.

Do Democrat Leaders put something in the water or drinks, at their political rallies or meeting? Or, is it that Democrat Citizen Followers are just too-damn-embarrassed admitting how long "They" have been duped and/or deceived by their self-annointed gods or royalty, posing as liberals?

Hell, and in fairness,...such must be truly embarassing for many Democrat Citizen Followers?
Well,...Dems dealing with-a-full-deck, anyway.

Neil
Old 05-09-2005, 07:11 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default well Col......

I have to say that all those months in Central Europe was like a continuous melon smacking with the steel shovel of reality and I?m still resonating. None of my students had ever spent any real time with an American and after a while they really opened up about their youth under the Communist jackboot and current struggles with the residual Communists thugs that lurk about.

One thing they resented most of all was the bombardment of political hatred that went on from primary school through secondary school and as a matter of fact, something like Reid?s stupid outburst is now specifically disallowed in any primary, secondary or University in Hungary. That is how up against the wall and sick of all that crap they are.
Ha, one of my bits of memorabilia is per the next post. Put a ball cap on the big fellow and it just could be Mikie and Harry, eh.
Actually it?s the Communists Brezhnev and Honaker smooching. The caption reads ?Please Choose? and was a poster from the immediate post Soviet occupation period, circa 1990. The FIDESZ is the Hungarian Young Social Democratic Party.

Scamp
Old 05-09-2005, 07:16 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The big smooch......
Old 05-11-2005, 05:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Dang, Scamp

Now you've gone and violated the very bounds of decency, good taste, and common sense with that revolting smooch of Bres and Hon, but in retrospect, as ugly as both of them are, and as ugly a system as they both represented, I suppose the smooch is totally in keeping with their respective forms of evil!!

Your introducing some truths into the former Commie stronghold over there is a gret contribution to the ongoing struggle to win hearts and minds for the right honorable cause of freedom and liberty. Thank you for all the personal sacrifices those efforts required.

What the Democrats are attempting to do is follow the same playbook technique of the former occupiers of Eastern Europe, by perpetuating a lie, rebroadcasting a lie, reemphsizing the lie, and denying that they ever lied, hoping all the while that people will be stupid and unthinking enough to accept the lie as the truth. That tactic and technique worked in Europe for decades, and in some places, is still working.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."