The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-19-2017, 12:46 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry A Reoccurring Travesty

7-19-2017

As you know - for a long time now, I have been attempting to shine the light of truth into the faces of those with the power and the mandate to fully investigate (and correct), what I feel to be, the appalling way that a few of these rest homes for the sick and the elderly are operated!

In this effort, I have contacted everyone from “The President” on down to at least one of these facilities, but to absolutely no avail! As a matter of fact, I have been gifted instead with indignation, the cone of silence, and even (not so veiled) threats!

As such, I have to question whether anyone in power, or anywhere else for that matter, even cares about the treatment of the infirmed and the aged, all the way from “The Oval Office”, on down to a few of the operators of these facilities? After all, several times in the past, the matter of rest homes has come to the forefront, only to be quickly shoveled under a pile of manure and forgetfulness, again in my opinion!

“As such, I will waste my time no more on this particular issue, as in my opinion, what you get, is what you asked for!?”

Hardcore
Old 07-19-2017, 02:50 PM

Again you are correct in wanting what's best for those - who've run course and now find themselves being treated as 3rd class citizen's. The elderly help build this country as did their forefathers and grand-parents. To see the quality of life issues being neglected or to see kids without food and shelter in America isn't showing our best foot forward. It's not that they didn't try its just that the system wasn't working in their favor to prevent these awful results. Uncle Sam had billions paid in by all American's and they have zip to show for it. Large Corporations made billions off the backs of many by paying low wages and having no medical coverage for their people. Many companies who had pension plans went under and left their people with nothing to look forward to.
Yet they file bankruptcy and restart clean and fresh and make billions of dollars of which those prior folks have no ability to recover their losses. I had two company do this to me so I'm very much aware of the limitations worker's have to be protected by mis-management and corporations have powerful lawyer's who know how to manipulate the law to favor their clients. There are many things this government has done and what they've done to Social Security is shame.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote